L.A. Area JCFers - Dimebag Party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Area JCFers - Dimebag Party?

Tomorrow night Fuse TV is doing a special on Dimebag and I want to have a party for the occasion, like I think he would have wanted. Does anyone have Fuse TV and is willing to throw a party? Does anyone want to be informed if there is a party somewhere in L.A.?

Re: L.A. Area JCFers - Dimebag Party?

Not in LA but yes Dime would have wanted it. I lost a good customer/Friend this week and her wishes were honored (cancer she knew it was coming) but I think we all know Darrell Abbot would not want us to be teary eyed and would want all his fans to enjoy what he did in life not that he died.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yah inform me man,I'm in the area.

Comment

Count me in.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK, I'm making phone calls right now...

Comment

I can't be there in person, but I'll be with y'all in spirit. Hoist one for me in Dime's name and 'll look for a local party that's doing the same.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Any word?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Any word?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah,time is running short for me tonight,so please update me if we find something out.

Comment

Really, man, I've already settled in behind the PC, wearing only shorts. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nothing for tonight, everyone is interested, but no one has a place to do it. We might be going out and burning a guitar in the desert tomorrow night(not my idea, but whatver). My friend wants to chip in and buy a cheap Dean. I want to play it while it's burning.

Comment

Re: L.A. Area JCFA, but the loers - Dimebag Party?

Not exactly LA, but the locals & me just got pretty drunk. Not dedicated to, but definitely in memory of Dime. Played CFH and assorted Pantera and weren't being too unhappy during the whole process of getting drunk. Guess he would've wanted us sharing memories with/relating to him, and that's what we did. RIP Dime, legend in his own righr.

Comment

I think the Headbanger's Ball show is on tomorrow?

Comment

Yeah, but the Fuse one was on tonight. They do Uranium.

Comment

Oh. Are you having someone tape them for you, Ace? Maybe we can still get a JCFer viewing party going, even if it's just you, me and Evol.

Comment

Em is taping at least one of them for me. It will probably be more than just the three of us. Let me see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                              X