DImebag Trust Fund / Donations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DImebag Trust Fund / Donations??

I was waiting until a couple of ebay auctions (of mine) finished, and I had some more bling in my paypal acct before donating. I'm in....R.I.P. brother Dime...I hope this helps in the wake of this immesurable tragedy.

Comment

Damn, how did I miss this thread? Paypal sent.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        hmmm, I'll check and make sure it got to the right place. I was going to update the total, members who have donated and display the totals on the donated page.Give me a few...Pat

[/ QUOTE ]Like I said, it's not your link's fault, it's WebTV; it's like being on the freeway in a motorized wheelchair! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] But at least with the wheelchair you can lasso someone's bumper with your cane and get up to speed! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Gotta think ahead when it's time to get off though! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]Anyway, sorry it's not more, it really is all I have right now though. God Bless the Damageplan crew and families!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm in for the $20 - its well worth it for the man...as well as the dvd of the shows I missed. Thanks to the admins for making this happen.

Brett

Comment

German, sorry I missed your post or concern. I think Sully's link should help address any concerns you may have.

Pat

Comment

Donation sent. Im in for the 20 as well. I missed the tribute shows so it will be great to see em.
              Rest In Peace Dime..........
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

i wish i could give something.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey Pat.... Check paypal again.... I was able to add some to the fund.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    i wish i could give something.

[/ QUOTE ]

You already did... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

• Re: DImebag Trust Fund / Donations??

Donated a dime.........with 2 zeros behind it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

I'm in for the 20,Pat.Thanks for handling this.I would also like to thank the admins for making this happen.It's good to see people stand together in the face of a senseless tragedy......RIP DBD...Godspeed....Reverend Timmy
                        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Donation sent on behalf of Deneb. RIP Dime. You were one of a kind and us metal heads thank you.

Comment

Hey Tommy, email or PM me an addy for the DVD, I don't have it.

Also guys, please make sure you put your screen name somewhere on the PayPal form, comments, subject, etc etc.

Doing the updates now, so I'll post a new total and a current list of names, if I forgot yours, send em a PM with your screen and email addy and I'll update it.

You guys are truly awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

donated the first bucks yesterday
                              some others will follow later
                              RIP Dime

Comment

just found this... looks like there's been an official fund set up now.

A memorial fund has been created to aid help cover bereavement and medical expenses for DAMAGEPLAN's head of security, Jeffrey "Mayhem" Thompson, and two other band employees injured in last week's shooting that resulted in the death of the group's guitarist, "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott. Checks can be sent to The Dimebag Darrell Memorial Fund at 110 SW Thomas, Burleson, TX 76028.

Fans can also make a donation in Abbott's name to VH1's Save the Music Foundation, which works to restore music education programs in schools. Contributions can be made by mail to 1515 Broadway, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10036 or via phone at (888) 841-4687.
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X