Motley Crue...Dr. Feel OLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motley Crue...Dr. Feel OLD

Just saw the boys in an interview, and perform 2 songs on Jimmie Kimmel LIVE. They did a new song & Dr. Feelgood. So my question is...What's up with Mick? Man...he looked & moved like he was 70 years old....Literally! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] All boney & pastey white looking, he couldnt turn his head, and his legs looked like pencils.....What's up? When they came out, he just shuffled over & sat down....didnt say a word. The rest of the band looked like kids compared to him....Is he sick or something. I felt bad for the guy. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Re: Motley Crue...Dr. Feel OLD

I thought the same thing when I saw him all hunched over and walking out. Who knows? He played well, though.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When I met him during the Girls tour, he was like 40 or something and looked it.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The dude needs a good nutritionist.

Comment

He just had hip replacement surgery. I read somewhere(Yahoo I believe) he has some kind of degenerative disease. I didn't see the show. It's good to hear he played well, and I hope he gets better. Motley Crue was always one of my favorite bands growing up.

Chris
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Jacksonfan is correct. The degenerative disease is ankylosing spondylitis:

http://www.rockrage.com/headlines/2k...ue_101104.html
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bummer! I hope he makes it through the tour OK.
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I hope Mick is able to recover from this and make it through the tour.

Each time I've see the Crue live Mick has always been rock solid and just a great player. He's far from flashy but he is a killer rock guitarist. Best of luck Mick. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I heard about his hip replacement but what's up with his face? I saw a pic of him for the first time in a long time, he looked like he was 80!!! I didn't know about his disease... Hope they can find a cure....

Comment

He was born May 4, 1951, so it isn't an age issue.

Comment

the band sounded pretty good on Jimmy Kimmel, but Vince sounded like absolute ass! He never really could sing, but now it is a certainty. But Tommy Lee sure can hit those skins though!

Comment

Singing and entertaining are not the same thing. Look at all the fluff out there! I'll take Vince over that 25 year old no experience ass clown Nikki let front his recent project (in an calculated business attempt at securing a younger demographic) . [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          When I met him during the Girls tour, he was like 40 or something and looked it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey watch that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope Mick is fine. He really is a good guitarist. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy crap guys... I just saw them on Spike TV during some silly video game awards.. They were horrible! The samples were off horribly. I don't think it was Crue's fault, but it was just a genuinely horrible appearance. And yeah, Mick looked like a corpse...
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X