Ok, I'm drunk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm drunk...

Anyone with me...yet?? I gotta go to the bar with James when he does his karaoke, so I gotta sober up a bit (dammit)...but I'm fukked up right now...wooo hooo!! LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Ok, I\'m drunk...

So I was yesterday night!:P
    Now I just got a little headache though. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

You guys suck, I'm still at work. But then again, I'll be pretty drunk come about 6pm here so it'll all work out in the end
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Starting up right now, just cracked a cold one, getting ready to pop Spinal Tap and then School of Rock in the DVD player.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          getting ready to pop Spinal Tap and then School of Rock in the DVD player.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="teal">You wild and crazy guy you [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

If I were drunk, I wouldn't even be able to type and post..

Comment

Leaving work right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                ...but I'm fukked up right now...wooo hooo!! LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Welcome to my world [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm drinking as we go to the movie!!!!!!

Comment

go me, underage teen!!! plus, drink and alchohol, never really appealed to me...

Comment

I've had my fair share on Friday and Saturday. Friday was cool though, went to a local gig and somebody always put a beer in my hand. Guess they like me there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Better yet, try drinking AT the movies. Put a bottle of Captain in a shoe box, put it in a plastic bag as if you had bought it while shopping at the mall where the theater is. Order a large coke, take a few big sips during the previews, then top her off with your "new shoes". You won't be able to read the closing credits if performed properly.

Comment

Working...
                        X