Mustaine is making me eat my words!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mustaine is making me eat my words!

Kirk will never be kicked out. If Dave ever did a project with Metallica, it would have to include Kirk, like it or not, thats the way it will be.

Comment

True, but they already prepped Kirk to get used to not doing solos... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I really don't see James and Dave ever being on thesame page at the same time enough to do that though. Fact is that extreme metal has gone so far beyond what they did together at their best, the result would probably be anticlimactic anyway, though they would all probably have a good time, and make a ton of dough because millions would buy it for the history of it.And Lars would probably gve out onstage if they tried to go live with an oldschool Metallica CD and tour. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Since they'd have the 3 guitar thing going they could do the Allman Bros. thing and have 2 drummers - one to play thrash drums and Lars to make faces to the cameras! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Since they'd have the 3 guitar thing going they could do the Allman Bros. thing and have 2 drummers - one to play thrash drums and Lars to make faces to the cameras! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now that is hella funny!

Comment

I still don't get the solos thing. Kirk spoke out on that and apparently James agreed with him when he stated "No solos will date this album to this period of time". Lars and Bob Rock were the ones who were aginst the solos. Too bad James didn't stand up and help get atleast one solo on the thing.

Comment

i thought Kirk mentioned how he wanted to add solos after the songs were made, but since they didn;t gel with the songs, they cut them?

and i hear at some of the tallica shows, kirk Does play a few on the st. angry songs...is this true?

anyways, yeah RIP Dime, i blast my 101 Proof when i drive through town for you man...

Comment

There is a scene in Some Kind of Monster during the recording sessions where they are hashing out it out about solos. Rob and Lars stated that guitar solos are 'dated'. Kirk said he would come up with something different. Rob says something along the lines of 'there is no reason to add solos just to satisfy your ego. '.

Comment

Trust me the James Dave idea was meant to be a joke... Poor Hamster is just a pawn just like Jason
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Trust me the James Dave idea was meant to be a joke... Poor Hamster is just a pawn just like Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

I would use 'tool' rather than pawn. Kirk and Jason before he left were hired to be automated musical machines. Lars, James, and Bob program in the parameters and hit play.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I still don't get the solos thing. Kirk spoke out on that and apparently James agreed with him when he stated "No solos will date this album to this period of time". Lars and Bob Rock were the ones who were aginst the solos. Too bad James didn't stand up and help get atleast one solo on the thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

....and little b*tch Lars always gets his way.

Comment

**** MTV Europe...I remember 10 years ago when they had headbangers ball on every sunday...now they have newlyweds and TRL this sucks!! I hope someone will make a divx rip of the tribute and put it on the net.

Comment

Working...
                        X