RANDY IS ROLLING OVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANDY IS ROLLING OVER

in his GRAVE! some RAP Group named Trick Daddy is using Crazy Train in thier mix, its sad day in R & R, let alone Darrel, all in one day, i cant handel it!

Re: RANDY IS ROLLING OVER

i think that has been around a few months. i thought the same thing when i heard it. ozzy probably sold out and let them rape it...

Comment

Get over it, don't blame rap music. Crazy Train has been licensed for use at sporting events, used in commercials and sampled on other artists' songs for a long, long time...

Comment

How long ago did Tone Loc sample "Jamie's Cryin'" for Wild Thing"? Though it sucks it's not like this is anything new. Randy might even be amused, or flattered, even if he didn't like the music. It's like wen they play your riff at a NFL game and in high school marching bands, you know you've really arrived in the culture.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Its the repetiveness of hearing "ay, ay, ay, ay" over and over that makes me puke. There is this one tune that has the most obnoxious synth line that repeats itself all the way thru the whole friggin 'tune' - it just drives me up a wall. When they want to tune rap in at work.. I just have to rib em and say "not another night of listening to that really bad reggae-no thanks"

Comment

I'll take it that you're not familiar with rap, and let you know that trick daddy is just one guy, and the guy responsible for the rape is lil jon (WHAT?!?!?OKAY!!!). The video is even worse, he's got a flying v and pretends to play the riff while making his trademark "crunk face."

Comment

It's Sharon I tell you.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Randy is still a $$$$ franchise for the Osbournes.

Comment

Working...
                X