• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK ...NOW we got snow....

Winter showed up today big time

Took a pic out my front door...

and my backyard...

and since my camera had pics still stored in it from all year...

Halloween (our front step)

and with no flash (we carve lots of pumpkins every year)

and some garden pics from last summer... (I was general manager of a home and garden centre for many years - so I'm always tinkering with our gardens)

Re: OK ...NOW we got snow....

Definitely snow...

Comment

Beautiful pics!

The first picture, if I were there, I would be dead because here, I am using A/C in my room even at 12 midnight [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that pumpkin on the right of the stair a pair of boobs with a hand? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Those look like Hybiscus in the top pic, but what are they? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]Those leaves do not look familiar. And that purple vine looking one..please ID it, my girlfriend would love it.

Yeah, I can hardly wait for the 1/2" thick ice when it freezes after a rain/sleet on the car.

Comment

Boobs with a hand?? Bwaahhahaha I must tell my wife, she carved it, it just says 'boo' actually. Next year we'll do boobs with a hand!!!

The plant pics are: nasturtium , a rose (of course) and the last is a clematis, which variety (there are tons) I don't remember anymore.

Comment

Lovely pics, I'm jelous, I absolutely love snow....when's it gonna snow over here dammit!? (UK) ...Last year we finaly got it, and I mean got it, in february...bit late, lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats not snow. We were supposed to get a foot, and all we got was dick...........

Comment

Working...
              X