Taught myself a new trick last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taught myself a new trick last night

Last night was my drummer's birthday, so in honor of the occasion we drank till 6:30AM and taught ourselves to breathe fire. The pix are on my drummers cam, but I'll post them as soon as I can.

Re: Taught myself a new trick last night

Guess you didn't have to use any extra propellant, being you guys drank until 6:30 am! Just spark a lighter up, and breathe into it!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ace the human blowtorch/flamethrower! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Can't wait to see pics of THAT... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, Ace, you can't just SAY that. PICS. There ought to be a penalty for issuing a warning order like that, without an op order in the works... sheesh! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

nothing like a bunch of drunk guys breathing fire [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] its a wonder you didnt burn something down.

Comment

One of my favorite "caught on video" moments was watching a guy get a mouthful of lighter fluid, do the human blowtorch thing, then have it blow back on his face and catch his whole head on fire. Priceless. PICS ASAP!

Comment

you got the looks, now you got the skills. So when you running away to join the Jim Rose Circus? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

We read on the internet how to do it safely, and the fuel we were using didn't get the fire too close to our faces. I'll see what I can do about pics.

Comment

nothing like drinking and fire...fire...fire [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Be careful, don''t melt your face of or believe eveything you read on that internet thingamabobber...
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Big whoop. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] "Breathe" fire out the other end, and THEN we might be impressed. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, way back when, a bunch of us were trashed and a buddy of mine did this once. Unfortunately for him, he had a monkey butt, and singed his hairy @ss bad. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My friend mike did that in college-we called it "Zorching". His frat made him go around and demonstrate it to the sororities when he was pledging. It was hysterical.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Big whoop. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] "Breathe" fire out the other end, and THEN we might be impressed. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, way back when, a bunch of us were trashed and a buddy of mine did this once. Unfortunately for him, he had a monkey butt, and singed his hairy @ss bad. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sh!t, I've been doing that since 6th grade. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X