Week in the life of a Metal God!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week in the life of a Metal God!!

OK, since I am sure that all of you wonder what it's like to be a metal God such as myself, here's a schedule of my next few days. Today I woke up on my drummer's floor after learning to breathe fire last night. We jammed through our material twice(since the band has been together for a week and a half we only have 8 minutes of music done). I drove home, and tonight I am driving down to one of the guitar players from Disgorge's house in San Diego. The whole band is staying there tonight, since we have to be up at 4:30AM to do some shooting for a T.V. show that Disgorge is going to be on. I will be an extra, I'll tell you guys more about the T.V. show when I find out myself.

Tuesday I have "off" to do some stuff around the house, and probably write some new music.

Wednesday I have band practice. We usually practice around four hours. Maybe get some more fire-brething practice in.

Thursday I go back down to San Diego where Disgorge is in the studio recording their new album. I am going to hang out with them for the day and shoot in interview for the DVD that they are going to put out with the new album.

I am planning a suprise birthday party for a friend.

Saturday I have band practice again, and that's the week in review!!

Re: Week in the life of a Metal God!!

You live life on the edge, dude!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sounds more exciting than.....
      1)wake up 5:30 a.m.
      2)Get kids up & oldest ready and off to school
      3)Get self ready by 7:00 a.m. and be at work 'till 7:30 p.m.
      4)Come home, eat dinner, take shower, 1 hour free time
      5)Go to bed....get up and repeat next day

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Can't complain, though. It's all worth it in the end [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

..now that's the life Ace [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Although I dunno about tuesday, having a day 'off', there's no such thing as a day off in metal my man [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Metal isn't a genre..hell, it's not even an attitude, it's a life-style [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X