• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson Gets Death :Penalty

Subject says it all...

Pat

Re: Peterson Gets Death :Penalty

...well in about 12-15 years in Califorina before he gets it.

Send him to Texas...They'll put a rush on him he'll get bumped to the front of the line PDQ [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They dont F(*k around down here...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Whats the point of having a death penalty if it takes so long for it to be executed?.................

Comment

Who's Peterson?

Comment

Just search for Scott Peterson "anywhere" on the web...

Pick a site, any site... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I was really hoping he would get life without a chance in hell of parole, and with no visitation...if he or his family have any heart at all, it would be much worse than death...yes his family begged for life in prison, but if he had life with no visits from his family, it would make ALL of them suffer....just my opinion....I think they need to put him in a cell, feed him once a day, no sunlight and let the fucker rot!!!

Mrs LPC

Comment

There's no such thing as live with no visits.

Personally, I want him to feel the fear after his last appeal, waiting to die...

Anyways, it would be more proper to put him tied down in a room with all the relatives of his wife... a table with kitchen utensils and power tools, and a doctor to keep him a live as long as possible....
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

In my warped world, there is life in prison with no visitors, eating nothing but bread and water, 1 slice of bread and 1 cup of water a day, no exercise, no sunlight, just sit and rot....but, like I said, thats in my world...and that is exactly what that maggot deserves!!!

Comment

can i sign up for the bread and water, sounds like a good deal-lol
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

and i won't kill anybody either. o.k. i'll stop.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Re: Peterson Gets Death Penalty

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/121...rsontrial.html
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Quoting the defense in the article Ronny posted:

"They seized on anything from Scott Peterson's past in attempt to spare his life, including testimony that he never cheated on the golf course or lost his temper."

Never cheated on the golf course?!!!
                        Well then of course he couldn't have cheated on his wife! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Let alone murder her. (the scum- may he die a thousand deaths)

WHATEVER.
                        That is reeeeaaallly reaching, if ya ask me. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                        I wonder if his defense people purposefully didn't really try "that" hard.

California needs to do a clean sweep of its death row inmates. Big ol' bonfire. Roasty toasty!

Comment

He's going to get the best(worst) of both worlds.... He's gonna be in 'pound me up the ass' Prison for 12-15 years and then Cali will get around to killing him. But boy, until then..... He's gonna be a busy boy..... and he deserves every pillow biting night. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This is kinda off topic a little, but if I were ever to get sent to prison for a huge amount of time, I'm thinking 20+ years. I would just kill myself, whats the point of living. I have a close relative who has been in for 7 years and has 11 left. He and I talk a few times a month, and he has even told me that he doesn't see why the lifer guys don't do it. I mean your life in prison becomes so meaningless. It's about chocalates and socks, where you sit and stupid petty things a 5 year old would covet, and fight over. If any of you have ever been to visit someone in, you know how they crave the vending machine food, and any sort of contact. I just don't see what the point is, to fight to get life with no parole.
                            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Yea, FOX News just reported that it may be 20-25 years before he becomes a pin cushion. Granted, his butthole may get pierced during that time, but I hate to see the taxpayers burdened with that smug bastard.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X