Greatest Headbanger ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greatest Headbanger ever?

Actually....my vote goes to Justin Mancino from "As I Lay Dying"...I've never in all my headbanging years...seen a drummer play a double-time beat, with 32nd note double bass AND fukking windmill all at the same time! He does it live...not just in the video....but watch it here anyway!
    http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/defau...tistID=1100735
    It's the 94 Hours video

Comment

Cliff Burton [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Headbanger? I would say Linda Lovelace.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Actually....my vote goes to Justin Mancino from "As I Lay Dying"...I've never in all my headbanging years...seen a drummer play a double-time beat, with 32nd note double bass AND fukking windmill all at the same time! He does it live...not just in the video....but watch it here anyway!
          http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/defau...tistID=1100735
          It's the 94 Hours video

[/ QUOTE ]
          Yep, that gets my vote...damn... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Beavis and Butt-Head [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wayne and Garth!

Comment

My vote goes to Dave Mustaine just for the sheer speed he gets. His head and upper body becomes a blur right above the guitar.
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Jenna James/Opssssssssssss! sorry, you didn't meant gangbanged, and why; it was headbang, and why...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, between Jason 'n Cliff... Cliff wins. Jason's great, and may have energy but, for me Cliff had more feeling by his time.

Comment

Angus Young

Comment

My vote for best female headbanger goes to Sean Yseult of White Zombie. She was a show all by herself.

Comment

Shannon Larkin (God Smacks drummer) when he was in his first band Wrathchild/Wrathchild America was doing the windmill in the mid to late 80s. Weighed about 95 pounds and could headbang for an entire show and not miss a beat, then get off the stage and drink the entire club under the bar. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                        X