white leather jacket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: white leather jacket?

I like white leather jackets. They are quite cool, and the chicks dig them. Vinnie Moore used to have a cool one that also had some black and red leather that was on the front of the jacket. Very cool..........

Comment

But that was the '80s...
      Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Exactly. White leather screams Bon Jovi. The big-haired era Bon Jovi. Livin on a Prayer Bon Jovi. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...Or worse. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          But that was the '80s...

[/ QUOTE ]

So youre saying we should get with the times, and buy urban clothes 4 sizes too big, and walk around like we have muscle spasms, saying stuff, "Get yer freak on, and bust dat ryme brother." while we crank the latest gansta out da phones?............Sorry I'll stick with jeans and leather. Its been the standard for a long time, and never will die off..........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            But that was the '80s...

[/ QUOTE ]

So youre saying we should get with the times, and buy urban clothes 4 sizes too big, and walk around like we have muscle spasms, saying stuff, "Get yer freak on, and bust dat ryme brother." while we crank the latest gansta out da phones?.........

[/ QUOTE ]

don' foh git yo bling dawg

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll also stick to leather as well... But NOT white!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll also stick to leather as well... But NOT white!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]
                +1...FO SHO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  But that was the '80s...

[/ QUOTE ]

So youre saying we should get with the times, and buy urban clothes 4 sizes too big, and walk around like we have muscle spasms, saying stuff, "Get yer freak on, and bust dat ryme brother." while we crank the latest gansta out da phones?............Sorry I'll stick with jeans and leather. Its been the standard for a long time, and never will die off..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Check you out getting all confrontational...

I did not say that at all. All I said was that was the '80s in response to someone mentioning Vinnie Moore's white leather jacket. A jacket that I've not seen him (or anyone else) wear since the '80s or maybe the early '90s.

[img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I'd love to hear how you got all that out of "But that was the '80s... "
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I didn't actually think members only still had a website. Did you actually go look?

Comment

Its not being confrontational. Its just a fact that some of us dont care about fashion, trends, or fashion rules. I, in fact, am wearing white pants, which to some people is a sin, because its past labour day. To me fashion rules only apply to women and gay men, not that there is anything wrong with that..............

Comment

Check out some of the racebike websites, they have lots of unusual kevlar reinforced leather getups in all kinds of colors.
                        I don't think anyone is condoning white leather jackets with shoulder pads and fringe, but I imagine there are some decent modern white leather jackets available.
                        Here are a few [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          ok, i'm looking for another leather jacket. I'm having trouble finding a white leather jacket (think lars in year and a half) any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, you wanna go where the Down Boys go.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Baddda Boom Badda Bing Aaye!
                            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              "Yoooo. Thats right, it's too hot to wear a shirt, and too cold not to wear my " Cling Bling "

[/ QUOTE ]
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

That is stone col' fresh boyyeeeee! Ahhhight!
                                Scott
                                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X