Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here come the bible thumpers..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here come the bible thumpers..............

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    however in the time of the bible, dirty people were all around. Bathing was not modernized at all.

[/ QUOTE ]Ummmmm, You may want to check that out the bathing thing in Jesus's day in more detail before you email your comments to this guy. The Jews had very specific details they followed on the subject of bathing & washing. see... John 2:6

[/ QUOTE ]The Jews did, not everyone else. A hot bath was a luxury. Not everyone had them. The Jews very specifically had rules on it. Everyone is not of Jewish faith. I made my point to him, and I made it well. I do not have to prove the environment or setting for a bunch of dirt balls in the days of ol' [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]The Greeks and Romans bathed quite regularly too, and had hot and cold running water. So in the world of Jesus' day, which was the Roman Empire, regular bathing was part of normal life.Deneb, you made some good points, but as far as impressing this guy, you made so many spelling and grammatical errors he'd write you off as illiterate regardless of the content. You misspelled Santa Claus, for Pete's sake. Your well-intentioned letter played right into this guy's hands; I wouldn't be surprised if he quotes it just to show that metalheads can't write. If you're going to write to someone and try to come off as an intellectual, you have to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Otherwise it's like the convict on In Living Color, who used words whose meaning he didn't know in the wrong contexts; it's just a joke.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

and Vivaldi. Rich is right I feel, it would be a much more difficult task to argue a point as an intellectual or be taken seriously if you're not bothering to use spell check as your editor.

Comment

Let me ask you a question. When you've been up for like a total 5 minutes, are a little tipsy from the night before, and in a hurry to head out the door, I could give a damn less about what I spell correctly, or incorrectly.

Here's the thing. He knows what I mean, and you know what I mean. To pick out any grammatical error is just pure nonsense.

Vivaldi was a typo through and through. Anything else, I was in a hurry. I generally do well, when I want to. I agree with Tekky, I shouldn't have tried to make a point to him. He's an elitist scumbag. Somethings just piss me of though.

I may not have the exact time periods, but I'm telling you what, PEOPLE HAD IRREGULAR BATHING back in the day. In the time of Shakespeare (yes I know, another time period) it is said, that a person of our times couldn't have seen any of the shows at a theater, because of the stench of body odor, because of everyones poor bathing regimine.

And on top of it, what the hell do I care if people didn't bath? I do, everyday, and I'm not a Greek, Roman or a Jew.

If I wanted someone to analyze my every sentence for grammatical errors, I would go to a board on the English subject. When I want to make sure everything I spell is correct, I'll click the spell check. When I want to make sure my grammar is correct, I'll proof read what I said. When I'm in a hurry, and tired and pissed off, I don't care how it comes out. He got my idea, and you got my idea. I understand your point, if I want to strike someone as intellegent, I need to present myself as such. Yes I played right into this guys hands. He sees me as the dumbass who doesn't know what he's doing. When he sees me as such, I can accept it and move on. I really don't care. I shouldn't have wasted my time emailing him. He won't read it, and if he does, I'm just more of a fool, and I'm fuel for his fire. Even still, and I should have thought about this for about 1 nano second and I would have realized it; people like him, don't care if you show them points, or facts that prove your statements right. I think someone has this as their signature, I don't remember who, but it's to the extent of,

Don't ever argue with an idiot, someone walking by may mistake you for one. I think that's how it goes. I should have just thought of that before.

Comment

a fool. it was "don't ever argue with a fool"
          Oh, oh, there I go again.
          It's cool.. and you are free to do what you feel is right and in the long run..you are right, if he does read what you wrote, he'll decipher it well enough. I'm not trying to bust your balls over it. Controversy creates free publicity, this guy knows and plays it to a fault.
          It may catch up with him someday ...and if what he writes had any real basis, you would think it probably would have already done so.

Comment

Meh, whatever.

People like the author also don't like Jews, Blacks, Asians, or anyone else who isn't like them. A much worse sin that any of those he is accusing metal fans of.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

God should apologize to Satan ..he was his most abused and neglected creation..besides man.

God is all loving and forgiving ..

which means live life fully as his masochistic slave , refrain from all worldly pleasures that God himself supplied us and NEVER ask why.

Heaven is full of blind obediance...his flock.

the sheep I feed on , loathe and victimize when they cross my path..I am a wolf amoung the lambs of God.

I am as what God made me..along with my spiritual brother Satan...his worst of enemies.

God created everything ...all things good / all things evil ....God created Lucifer too good for God's own good.

God made Scott and Laci Peterson...both equally ...both his children.

all per the Bible

I LOVE the BIBLE ..it's the best friend Satan ever had.

Lucifer and Jesus are not that different from each other ...both were pawns of God...one obeyed blindly ..and the smarter one didn't and was turned into a beast.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

then i came along and really threw this planet into a tizzy-lol
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Deneb, like Charvelguy I wasn't trying to knock you, just saying the guy would use the
                  errors of form to repudiate the content, and you had some good points in your content. If you were trying to send him a putdown you just negated it by those errors, is all I'm saying,
                  and if you didn't care if he felt the putdown why email at all? He certainly stuffed every 50-cent to fve-dollar word he could in there, but without reading the whole sick thing he seemed to have his composition in proper order. Anal elitists like that focus on such things and your points, properly structured, would not have changed his position, but at least stung him if he couldn't write you off based on the structural flaws. In the end though, it's true that the guy doesn't want to be reached; he is basically the Howard Stern of his elitist subculture.

Bill, not all Christians are sheep, and not all Satanists are wolves. If a wolf tries to harm me, I'll pray for his soul right after I put a couple Hydra-shoks in his skull. If God had written the exceptions to the Ten Commandments in, the tablets would've been too big for Moses to carry down the mountain!

Tommy, you were put here to make us smile, and you do everyday, though we aren't smiling about your pain. YOU have a way with words and a sense of humor that is ultimately cool and irreplaceable, and a heart of gold. You're a huge part of the soul of this place, brother!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Here's what I just can't eat..

Dime and Nathan Gayle and that righteous fag and yours truly are all equal in the eyes of God..one creature of God killing another..both lives are of equal worth...all lives are..Mine , the President's , Charles Manson , Hendrix's , Hitler...all the same.

he demands us to treat each other equally as well..

we never do because it is impossible..WW I , II and III..and etc.

and it's all about God Vs Allah basically...but lets blame Satan because he's evil and poopy..so rock out with your cock out.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

For the Christians who believe and love God ...yes he does exist , yes he knows everything and made everyhting ...so you can thank him for your good looks one day and bash him for that tonardo that took your garage the next..

Satan only wishes he had that kind of power....all that knowledge without power is such as shame.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Satan ate my testicle and lymph nodes. And that's a fact Jack.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                      X