Cheap Pet Carriers......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Pet Carriers......

Im in desperate need of a fairly inexpensive doggie carrier...the ones that resemble a big purse or duffle bag....ebay is not an option, it takes forever to get anything here, and I need this in a week....any suggestions besides a fancy pet store that wants 57849572895027542035 dollars for one???

Mrs LPC

Re: Cheap Pet Carriers......

[ QUOTE ]
    Im in desperate need of a fairly inexpensive doggie carrier...the ones that resemble a big purse or duffle bag....ebay is not an option, it takes forever to get anything here, and I need this in a week....any suggestions besides a fancy pet store that wants 57849572895027542035 dollars for one???

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Well, for the size of your dogs, wouldn't a lunchbox with a couple of holes be good? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

<font color="aqua">In a more helpful post, do you have any "Big Lot" stores near you? If ya do, they have them there in 3 different sizes.

36"-$49.99
      28"-$39.99
      20"-$24.99

They're the nylon type collapsible type. </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

what about me? you said you were going to take me along.
        what are gonna carry me in?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think theres one of those stores in New Bern, but Im not sure, I will have to go check it out Saturday....

Tommy, you my friend, get to sit on my lap the entire trip

Mrs LPC

Comment

Hey Noodle... Nice to see yah... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

thanks dude, i'm sicker than fukk right now, gotta go home and die. see you all tomorrow.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

If all else fails.. I can loan you mine...not sure how fast we can get it there by USPS...but I will try. Just ship it back when you are done [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X