Woodland Critter Christmas in South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodland Critter Christmas in South Park

Anyone watch South Park tonight?!? Hail Satan! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Bwahahaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Bill, you need to see this episode if you haven't. I can't stop laughing! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Woodland Critter Christmas in South Park

Damn,that episode was HILARIOUS! I loved the guilt tripping mountain lion cubs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I just saw it. I didn't think it was that funny until you learned what the animals were up to, then it got hilarious. Still not their best IMO. I thought when Mr. Slave(who is in real life a friend of mine) shoved Paris Hilton up his ass was one of the great moments of that show.

Comment

Why you always gotta be name-dropping, you celebrity hobnobber you! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I even know this guy who looks like a 7 foot tall Gimli from Lord of the Rings!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, we were supposed to start a band with that guy, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I was supposed to play drums... I'll play guitar, but I don't have time to learn drums. Let me mention it again to the other guys.

Comment

Only if you can squeeze it in between all your other projects! Who do you think you are, Gene Hoglan? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, I know him! Ha har!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I just saw it. I didn't think it was that funny until you learned what the animals were up to, then it got hilarious. Still not their best IMO. I thought when Mr. Slave(who is in real life a friend of mine) shoved Paris Hilton up his ass was one of the great moments of that show.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Yeah, the Paris episode was great, too. My all-time favorite is still the first one I've ever seen... the Halloween "Pink Eye" episode with Cartman dressed up like Hitler and then the teacher puts a sheet on him to make him a ghost and he looks like a Klansman. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Damn,that episode was HILARIOUS! I loved the guilt tripping mountain lion cubs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]It was great when the lion cubs learned to perform an abortion. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X