Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Shark ATTACK

[ QUOTE ]
    Didn't we have a story on here last year around this time about another Australian surfer being ripped apart by two great whites? It appears as though the two are still hunting together. Great Whites hunting like a wolf pack, that's enough to give even the heartiest surfer chills.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I remember that story. There's only been a couple episodes where 2 sharks were seen hunting together...freaking weird!
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Remember the little blonde chick who fed her left arm to a Great White off the California coast last year? She stated on numerous television talk shows that it was "God's will" and that she held no animosity towards the shark.

Now for some odd reason, I can't picture God sitting high in the heavens rolling the dice to see which surfer will become FUBAR from a shark attack. What I can picture is that same shark biting her other arm off if she's stupid enough to swim in the shark's environment. It's what they do. It's called "eating" you dimwit.
      "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Didn't we have a story on here last year around this time about another Australian surfer being ripped apart by two great whites? It appears as though the two are still hunting together. Great Whites hunting like a wolf pack, that's enough to give even the heartiest surfer chills.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, I remember that story. There's only been a couple episodes where 2 sharks were seen hunting together...freaking weird!

[/ QUOTE ]Shark evolution maybe? If they learned it works better and they eat more, it could be the start of a new thing in great white behavior. It's not uncommon with other sharks though, they call it a feeding frenzy. Is it less horrific to get munched by a dozen 6-ft. sharks than by one or two great whites though? Actually, getting torn in half by the first strike of the great white might be more merciful; it'd be over quicker.Of course staying on land around here doesn't guaranteeyou won't get munched; we have lots of alligators! Not too many bears left hereabouts though, but if you found one it could ruin your day too...
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I believe the reason smaller sharks feed in groups is due tot he fact that they can come across a school of meal-sized fish and stand a better chance of scoring. When you talk about larger predators, like sharks, bears, alligators, etc, the hunting is more solitary because the chances of them coming across a meal big enough to share is pretty slim. I guess anything is possible though...

Comment

They(people) get mistaken for Seals.

It's not the shark's fault, we invade their territory and not the other way around. This may seem harsh, but I think it's fair.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
            X