Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where I can get one of these?

I had a metal screw on toggle switch knob for a LP style 3way switch...the same kind appears on RR1 and KE2s, but I need a replacement. Anyone know where I can get one?

Re: Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Not the same one but I found some tips..
    http://www.allparts.com/categories.p...SWITCH%20KNOBS

I think Dave(budman) can make these as well.

Comment

I'm looking for a gold toggle for a '96 San Dimas. It has a uniquely-shaped knob. Knowbody seems to knows who supplied them. Calling Fender was no help.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter K View Post
        Calling Fender was no help.
        That seems to be very common. I've called them with a few questions in the past and got the same result. I want a job where I can know nothing and do nothing and still collect my paycheck.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Kool aid
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Holy Topic Resurrection Batman!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGrasshopper View Post
              Holy Topic Resurrection Batman!
              Well, the noobs are constantly being told to search for previously discussed topics.

Contact Dave (budman68) http://www.fretsonthenet.net/ He should be able to help you.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Daves got em or can make them I've gotten 2 of those tip switch's made from him in the past , Budman68
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

I got mine from www.rockinger.com

Comment

Originally posted by fred dons View Post
                    I got mine from www.rockinger.com
                    Yes, but these do not look correct for a C/J.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I swear I did a search! I'm a rookie you know. Thanks for the link. I'll see if Dave can help.

Comment

Working...
                      X