Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Is anyone else seeing the underlined words? - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else seeing the underlined words?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else seeing the underlined words?

I dont know if just my system or what, but I keep seeing various underlined words throughout posts around here. They are links to various ads and whatnot. They weren't there yesterday.
    What the hell is this? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Em

Re: Is anyone else seeing the underlined words?

Em,

Put the pipe down and step away from your computer for a while. You've been logged onto the JCF wayyyy too long now!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k....nope...not seeing any underlined words or extra links....anyone else?

Comment

No underlines here. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] But my breath does reek of garlic from last night, if that means anything to ya. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

nay

Comment

Omihell. Keith is gonna kill me if I did something to screw up our system. I always manage to do something dorky like that whenever he's off galavanting around the country. (holding my head in my hands).

I only just logged on this morning!! ACK! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Ken, the word "computer" in your post in underlined in yellow. If I click on it it will warp me somewhere else.

I dont get the garlic remark.

Maybe I need to go back to bed. Yeah. That's it. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Spyware! Where were you surfing?? [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] J/k
            Download Ad Aware or Spybot and run it to get rid of it.
            Good Luck! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It is my system... went to a couple other forums I haunt and its there too.
              I have spybot.
              And two poptart blockers, which are always on.

The only thing I did this morning was download a new screensaver from a site I always go to. It happened after that I believe. Usually I am very careful!

Crud.

Well, Keith is gonna have to fix it then because I will just do something to screw it up even more! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, that's not bad. You should see some of the garbage that
                would end up on my PC after my wife was surfing. Much harder
                to get rid of than those underlines! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Okay, I ran spybot three times and got rid of some junk.
                  I'm not a websurfer, I go to the same sites pretty much all the time (usually gear related or band related). And I only shop from Target. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  And I don't download music or use anything that has peer-to-peer junk with it. That stuff is nasty.
                  Looks like its something called Altnet that keeps sending me crap. And when I run spybot it peters out at the end of its search with some Demon error. But I am able to destroy what its found.
                  Next I'm going into the registry to see if there is anything that shouldn't be there.

I'll do what I can and then the Master can get it all perfect again! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

AHA!!!!!!!!!!

I RULE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

(well, and Ken too... thanks for reminding me about the spybot- duh.)

Lines are gone. Phew. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice job! It's a good feeling to take care of a problem
                      yourself that you didn't think you'd be able to. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thank You Brad!
                        At least for now the lines are gone and a bunch of crap has been cleared off.
                        I know some maintenance still needs to be done, but things are running smoothly and otherwise okay.
                        Well that's a good start to my day! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        About freakin' time too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Em,

As much as I'd love to take the credit...Brad deserves it for calling your attention to Spybot....LOL!

Like I said...put down the pipe already! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            No underlines here. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] But my breath does reek of garlic from last night, if that means anything to ya. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Funny, I ate a lot of garlic last night too!! Don't put down the pipe Em, just pass it over this way!!

Comment

Oh you're right, Ken! Whoops! I mixed you two up.
                              I think its gonna be eggnog nite tonight EARLY.
                              This week has beent the week from hell. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                              Sorry Brad. Thanks for reminding me of the spybot, bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And on the subject of garlic, I always eat garlic. It's an Italianess thing ya know. But its still doesn't keep the vamps away. That's a farce.

Here's the pipe, Ace. Pass it back when you're done! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I gotta brush my teeth.

Ciao,
                              Em

Comment

Working...
                              X