Could someone do me a favor please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone do me a favor please..

I seem to be banned from the ESP guitar board.. and I have no idea why [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Could someone find an email adress of the administrator/moderator/whatever

because I really would like to know what I did wrong..
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Re: Could someone do me a favor please..

Ask Tattooed Carrot, I think that's his name, haven't seen him for a while.

Pat

Comment

I'll do that.. I also found the adres of "espguitars / moderator" already.. hope he replies.

thanks

edit: problem solved.. topic can be closed.
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

It's almost like they did you a favor [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, I got banned from the FDP my first day there. That guy that runs it don't mess around.

I have an elite strat, and was posting on this guys project thread where he was going to hack up a guitar to make some elite parts fit. I posted that I'd trade him the correct parts so he wouldn't have to do that or something as my first post. Big no no and out the door I go [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I like it here better anyway, and JCFers typically have more my taste in everything over the Fender folks.

This is one of the most unique forums on the net, I love the way it's closed and open at the same time.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

The FDP is a tight ship. I am one of the very few that has survived over the years.

I am banned from the Megadeth board for some reason. I don't even remember posting there, but I may have one night when I was drunk.

Comment

"I am banned from the Megadeth board for some reason."

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The FDP is a tight ship. I am one of the very few that has survived over the years.

I am banned from the Megadeth board for some reason. I don't even remember posting there, but I may have one night when I was drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
                Dave Buttstain probably kicked you off for playing too slow. Or too fast. Or too just right. Or because he wanted to.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Dave Buttstain probably kicked you off for playing too slow. Or too fast. Or too just right. Or because he wanted to.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  How is that possible the banned you?
                  I guess if you are older than 30, you will be banned.
                  I am 34 and still a member though.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No idea how it happened. Admins wont even reply to my emails. Oh well, I am not losing sleep over it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      It's almost like they did you a favor [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yeah exactely

Comment

Ah, the Fender forum...

I got thrown of twice in one day... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I was back in '99 or 2000, and I guess they weren't checking IP's yet, just email's for duplicate registration, and after I got thrown off the first time I re-registered using a second email I had. I posted a group pic of all my Charvel stratheads at the time, along with "my opinion" of Fender strats and got booted off real quick! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I wonder what happens now if you go to Fender FOrum and post a Charvel Strathead pic since Fender owns Charvel.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

the JCF is my drug of choice dude. stick with the good stuff, and not the cut stuff on the esp board.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                            X