Home from the ER...FINALLY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home from the ER...FINALLY!!!

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later....Mr LPC was out on the PFT course ran 3 miles, and ended up in the ER.....we still arent sure whats going on, but it looks more and more like medical retirement is in the near future....dunno.....they said it wasnt a heart attack, but they gave him nitro and asiprin and he was as blue as a smurf...whats funny is NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL ME!!! This all happened around 11am and I get a call at work around 230ish.....I had to have the other girl in the office drive me on base....anyway...thats been my interesting day!!

Mrs LPC

Re: Home from the ER...FINALLY!!!

Hope he's ok.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

So is Sam ok????

Comment

Dunno much yet..he has to go back to the flight surgeon Monday morning....I guess we will know more about it then

Mrs LPC

Comment

Did he finish the PFT? He could get non-rec'ed for promotion without an up-to-date PFT score.

In all seriousness, I hope he's alright, that's THE MOST important thing.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Jeezz, I'm so sorry Krista, please give him our best and you take care.... </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah he finished....25 min I think....and he says hes not worried about a non-rec'ed, hes a SSgt...whatever that means...

Mrs LPC

Comment

I hope your are ok Sam...and I hope you don't smoke...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

They didn't call you until this afternoon?!!!!!!!

WTF?!

God, Krista. I hope Sam is okay. That is really scary. Please let him know we're all thinking of him, and hope y'all find some answers soon.

Hugs,
                  Em

Comment

He seems fine now, hes in the kitchen eating....as usual...LOL....I know, I couldnt believe they didnt call me until after 2. I guess they thought somebody at MAG 14 called, and MAG 14 thought the hopital called...so nobody called....Im just glad they didnt put him SIQ or whatever it is....we have a Christmas party to go to tomorrow night and I didnt want us to miss that....Im sure he will be around here sometime tonight...

Krista

Comment

I hope everything is OK. Please keep us all posted on things here. We will be thinking about you both for sure. Tell Sam to hang in there and get well soon and get his ass back here on the JCF where he belongs. Best wishes!!
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Krista, I am sorry to hear this. I sure hope Sam is feeling better.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow....Hope things go good! Take care...
                          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

SSgt is a Staff Sergeant, that's his rank. Pretty respectable.

SIQ is Sick In Quarters, that means you are pretty much supposed to stay in your room/house. But since you guys are in base housing, I assume, the base MP's aren't going to stand outside your bedroom door with a dog and make sure you don't go anywhere. God damn I'm glad I'm out. If someone told me I had to stay in my room I'd punch them in the gut so hard that they wouldn't even like it or anything like that even.

Comment

Hope Sam is Ok. Take it easy for a bit bro, and come and hang out with us..typing is WAY easier than running..

Comment

Working...
                              X