• Show
Clear All

Re: MY FIRST DIMEBAG

he means he'd take the other girl and the donut and pretend!!!-lol
    lmfao
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You got me pegged.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

just gimme the damn donut...and a bottle of KY.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

who would the donut be? for me it would be salma hayek.
            what an idea!!! the new salma hayek donut for the masses!!!
            jesus, you know you got problems when you hijack your own threads.

Comment

salma [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] the donut could be that nurse who lit my roach earlier this year. she was dandy and the object of many attempted erections.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

saliva hayek-lol

Comment

Once I had a threesome with two cream filleds...best sex I ever freakin' had..

I love Krispy Cremes...man they RULE!!!

and I'm high right now ...and I love you fukkers...

especially Tommy and Jimmy ...because they are the goods..

Tommy ...Jimmy ...you guys are truly cool fukkers...and that's why I love you fukkers...because you guys are some cool fukkers..

and me too...I'm a cool fukker too...that's right ...I'm a fukker..

Dime was a awesome fukker ...man when he played ...I listened ...that fukker will be missed by this fukker..

on guitar we spoke the same language...he was from the EVH school of shred...just like me ...he was just better at it than me honestly...but dudes like Dime , Criss Oliva , Gary Holt , Kerry King , Mustaine...we are all about "TUDE" in our playing ...theory and neo classical virtuosity is not a priority NO...it wasn't paint by numbers Mel Bay music thoery ...it came from the heart...you can't learn that from music lessons...

Dime was one of the very best in my book...he is the last known guitar hero besides Zakk that could shred his ass off and not worry about trends and what is popular ..he played from the heart , his way...and when you do that ...it can't be wrong....it's genuine.

Not many people can pull that off with the conviction and finess that Dime possessed....because he was very high ...just like us...very THC inspired ...I loved that fukker.

Phil Anselmo is a ass....but why ruin my great mood with thoughts of that douche Phil Anselmo..he just a crappy mediocre singer ...and that's all he'll ever be ...he's not on the same level of greatness of a virtouso musician like Dime...so he has nothing to say as far as I'm concerned.

We need shredders like Dime ...put it this way ...Dime couldn't do what Yngwie does but in return there is NO way in hell that Yngwie could ever come close to do what Dime does.

There is more guitar players that could copy Yngwie to a tee...but what Dime had was original and can not be copied so easily ...unless your a Pantera Freak and studied his every nuance...

There is a Pantera cover band called Cowboys from hell...and that dude does a very good job at doin' Dime...as a matter of fact Dime and Vinny went to one of their shows and sat in with them ...and they loved that band..now that is some down to earth cool shit!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i change my mind, i'd pretend the donut was bill.-lol

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well that's not a far stretch there Tommy ....there is not much difference between a donut and me...we are very similiar in a lot of ways...

I like to stack a bunch of glazed donuts on my pud and have a fat girl play...Bobbing for donuts.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

life is perfect

Comment

Oh jeez. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's good to have you back Bill. I can't find that Eidolon cd anywhere, I guess I'll have to order it.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

"donutbag" billy, hole buster of ohio.

Comment

well, i will see you all on monday. bigger, stronger, faster, dumber. i promise.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Jimmy get a copy from the End records...Tomer there should have a copy for $12 or so and he doesn't charge for shipping...he's great to deal with and I always get my goodies with a week..

gotta go now...Val just made spaghetti w/ meatballs/sausgae/veal....so I'm gone!

later U fukkers... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X