Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 I need these people to PM me, please. - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need these people to PM me, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need these people to PM me, please.

PM sent. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Gotcha Jeri!
      Thanks!
      I'm finishing these up tomorrow and will be sending them out tuesday or wednesday! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Em!

I have PM'd you! and once again, thank you for your generosity! whatever you need, just ask!

thanks again, I still want to donate 20$ to the dime fund! maybe more if I can sell a guitar!

Cheers!

Chris
        RIP BROTHER DIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

PM sent. Thanks again, Em. Very cool indeed [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img].

Comment

Thanks guys. I got all of you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Em

Comment

Dime Tribute movie CDs

To everyone who contacted me:

Your movie CDs have flown the coop via USPS. Look for them in your mailboxes soon!
              Please let me know when you get them, thanks!

Enjoy. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Re: Dime Tribute movie CDs

Em,

Is it too late to request a copy? I haven't been paying attention, I know. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

You got it Spicoli!
                  You're the last one, Em's closing up shop. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyone else wanting one can make a $20 contribution to the Dime fund and get a copy that way. Contact Pat or Sully for more info or see the sticky. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Em

Comment

You are a beautiful person, Em! Both literally and figuratively. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      You got it Spicoli!
                      You're the last one, Em's closing up shop. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyone else wanting one can make a $20 contribution to the Dime fund and get a copy that way. Contact Pat or Sully for more info or see the sticky. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Em

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy shit! How did you know my nickname/call sign was Spicoli? I'm scared now.......... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Mark,
                        Muahahahaha. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm magic.

And Ward, Thank You. You are a sweetheart. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Working...
                        X