Dime in new GW mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dime in new GW mag

Just got the Feb '05 Guitar World in the mail and the 1st thing I notice is Dimebag on the back cover for a full-page ad for Korg. He's also featured inside on the "60 minutes" where he talks about the influential songs. On the GW web site they said they'll be doing a tribute to him in the March issue:

http://www.guitarworld.com/

He will be sadly missed.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Re: Dime in new GW mag

Dime will never be forgotten. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

very cool [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I remember years ago when he had his "Riffer Madness" column he ended the lesson with a note stating "If you get this down in the next 4 weeks, I will buy you a 6 pack. Just send the receipt to me in care of GW and I will refund your money". Three issues later he addressed the readers about how upset he was nobody took him up on his offer, not ONE single reader! That was very cool!

Comment

Dime rules!
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah he does. man, i hope GW isn; the only one to do this. GP, i love it to death, but even in light of the Joey Ramone Tribute, it wasn't nearly as good as the GW (in my opinion). plus Molenda just isn;t as good a fan/friend of Dime's as tolinski.

c'mon GP, come up with the goods! (i never forgave them for **** around with the Zakk Grail story That bad)

Comment

Working...
            X