Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trunk Monkey

This is too damned funny!!! Trunk Monkey
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: The Trunk Monkey

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Brilliant!! That zoomed out view of the dude falling into the river was took the cake. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I had to watch it AGAIN and AGAIN, it was THAT GOOD. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I'm trying to figure out what the hell the voiceover dude is trying to say after the thief is thrown off the bridge... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oops, ignore my little grammatical SNAFU in my last post above... I was probably laughing too hard to think and type properly. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I give it one "heh". You guys are easily amused. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Meh.
                What's so funny about a chimp dumping in your trunk waiting for bad guys to steal your car? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

The dumping of the thief into the bay more than makes up for the dumping of the doo-doo in your car's trunk, methinks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What we really need is a gear monkey; I'd love to see guitar or gear thieves get their ass beat by a friggin' monkey! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's the second trunk monkey comercial I've seen. The first one had the monkey jumping out to protect the driver from road rage (I think... been awhile). I'll see if I can find the other one and post it too.

Comment

http://media.trunkmonkey.com/video/s...nkmonkeyAd.mpg

Comment

http://media.trunkmonkey.com/video/s...nkey3-high.mov

Comment

http://media.trunkmonkey.com/video/s...nkey4-high.mov

Comment

Nice post-wh0ring! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X