YAY!!!!! I FINALLY GOT SNOW!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY!!!!! I FINALLY GOT SNOW!!!!

Its about damn time we get snow here...it aint much, but its MINE!!!! Here are some pics I took off my back steps, I wouldnt go all the way outside!!! Its only 14 degrees out....sorry the pics are dark, but ummm...its dark outside!!

Mrs LPC

Re: YAY!!!!! I FINALLY GOT SNOW!!!!

Krista...that's just about the same amount we got all the way up here too. I noticed the same system just barely clipped you guys also. And same temps as well 14 with a wind chill of about 5 to 10 below!....fffffff fukkin ccccold!!

Comment

Nice. Congrats on you new snow. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] When I was stationed at Camp Lejeune, less snow than that paralyzed the entire base. They just aren't prepared for snow I guess.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Man I love snow. I hope I get one of those days this season where I wake up and there's like, 4' of snow so all my plans for the day and cancelled. That kinda crap rocks!

Comment

We got a dusting for about 5 minutes yesterday. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Maybe soon!

Pat

Comment

Ive said it once and I will say it again, you are all very sick and misguided people. You were all dropped on your heads at birth or something and need serious help. See a counselor!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/k While I live in BIG snow country I am less than thrilled about snow. But I have decided to stop bitching about it. I am glad someone is happy to see it. Its just a tad abovee zero here today with strong winds. VERY cold. Wind chill is well below zero. and all I got to say is, Under Armour Cold gear long underwear kick ass baby!!! Yes, its not just the name, these are the best underlayer I have ever worn. expensive yes, but money well spent if you freeze your tail like I do. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              ve said it once and I will say it again, you are all very sick and misguided people. You were all dropped on your heads at birth or something and need serious help. See a counselor!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what's yer point Tone? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

It's snowed here ONCE in my 26 years. And that was only for a few minutes.

Comment

Sure Ace, go ahead and rub it in!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I couldn't live in LA. I NEED snow during the winter season. I must see it.

I'm thinking of moving to northern Michigan where it snows way more than where I live. I live near the border to Ohio. Sometimes it snows a lot, but most of the time it's just cold, windy, and no snow. Boring as f*ck.

Comment

Snow is a 4-letter word and should be added to the swear filter with "Ed Roman".
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

If you like snow, come to Syracuse. It won't take long for you to hate it.
                        This is nothing. I can't wait till we have 3 feet on the ground....... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

We probably got 1/2 inch (Virginia Beach), hardly any on the roads & they canceled school today. A snow day where the kids can't even make a decent snowball. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Talk about unprepared for snow. People here are complete idiots when it snows, especiallly if we get a few inches. They panic & buy up all the milk & bread at the store, then tailgate each other in their SUVs. It's quite entertaining, as long as you're not the one getting hit by the soccer mom in a sliding Hummer or Suburban.

Comment

We only got a few flurries here in Raleigh.
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

snow is out of the question.
                              no thank you.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X