YAY!!!!! I FINALLY GOT SNOW!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: YAY!!!!! I FINALLY GOT SNOW!!!!

Bring it on!!The more the better!! I love Winter!!

Comment

the whole day has been nothing but accidents after accidents on the roads. So slick, you can barely accelerate from the stop or stop w/o sliding. It's freezing rain here, took about 5 minutes just to clear the windows even after I had the defroster warming up for about 10 min.

Comment

Okay Im finished with snow...Ive got my fix...it took us about 45 min to get from the front door to his office this morning...normally a 10 min drive IF your stopped by PMO. I forgot about the cold that goes along with snow, and I dont like the cold...The minute and a half walk to the bank today did me in...I WANT THE HEAT NOW!!!! (or the day off if it snows)

Mrs LPC

Comment

this is the last time i say this,
          southern california is the place ya wanna be.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I was SWEATING yesterday. I went hiking around Santa Cruz Island and it was 82 degrees out and sunny. Beautiful day. I was walking around with my shirt off.

Comment

OK Mrs. LPC, Your excused, youve come to your senses about the snow, its out of your system.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

NOW, the rest of you crazy mofos that actually like the snow and want snow, Listen up! I want you all to get in line and walk your happy a$$es to where I live or where Matt OSG and Chuckracer livesin NY where there is serious snow, not that baby $hit dust on the ground in those pictures. Kick back, spend the winter. Ever see the shining? thats how you will end up come springtime. Just like Jack. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Until youve spent a winter in a place that that, you just dont understand. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

seriously, winters like that arent fun, really.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I love it!!The more snow the better!!& cold too!! I'll take this over f'n heat & f'n humidity anytime!!Love Winter,hate Summer & I work outdoors year round!!

Comment

Have you been hit in the head recently? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Do you live near any nuclear power plants or chemical factories? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Are you on any prescription medication? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Just curious....

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Big storm moving into Indiana over night - parts are forecasted to get 15-24 inches. Unfortunately were on the edge of the warning area and will be lucky to get a dusting [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Sing along:
                      'California is the place ya wanna be, so they loaded up the truck, and moved to Beverly.." [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

we still got green up here in Canada lol no white christmas for us lol //Steve

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Big storm moving into Indiana over night - parts are forecasted to get 15-24 inches. Unfortunately were on the edge of the warning area and will be lucky to get a dusting [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Tell me about it. We've got 4 in. on the ground now and expect to get 12 by Thursday morning!!

Happy Birthdat BTW [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X