WISH ME LUCK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WISH ME LUCK!

My fiance' and I were chosen as semifinalists for this wedding contest sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts. We go in tomorrow for an interview at the company's PR firm on 5th Ave. in NYC. We should know if we're finalists by Tuesday night/Wednesday. If we're chosen as finalists, our story (and photo most likely) will be posted on the contest webpage for the public to vote (based on 3 couples from 2 regions here in the NYC and Philly metro areas). Not to put the cart before the horse, but if we end up as finalists, I'm going to need everyone's vote [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] Check out what we might win...Dunkin' Donut's Wedding Contest

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: WISH ME LUCK!

Good luck!

Oh... And good luck with the marraige too! May you have an eternity of happy years together!

Comment

I admire the fact that your fiance' is willing to get married at a Dunkin Donut's store. Good luck with the contest. You don't need any luck with your fiance if she is cool enough to exchange vows next to the bavarian creams.

Comment

Mmmmmmm.... Bavarian cream [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Good luck with the contest, & count on my vote if you make it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I could think of a dozen responses to this topic, but I'm going to leave it plain and simple..

Best of luck! let us know if you need us.

Pat

Comment

Good luck!! If you win, will you get colored sprinkles thrown at you instead of rice? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Amongst other things... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

You guys are really too funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now she wants two weddings! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] There will be quite a bit of PR around this shindig. We have to sign the affidavit tomorrow to grant them permission to use our images, etc. If we're lucky enough, we'll have our Andy Warhol '15 minutes of fame' and then some. Thanks for the support everyone (and the laughs) [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

lol, best of luck Shred! you can count on mine as well, buddy!

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Just whatever you do, when exchanging vows, look into her eyes, NOT into the donut display!!

Comment

I can picture them exchanging vows... "Honey, when I look into your beautiful donut-shaped irises..." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Congrats bro! Be sure to milk this for all it's worth. The prizes sound cool, but I wouldn't know anything about wedding costs, but still sounds great that you get it paid for and will hit the newspapers and stuff! Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

This part warms my heart:

"and Writing Style (20%) [Writing Style refers to Grammar and Overall structure of the essay]. "

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

!Bueno suerte!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Will you glaze her donut right there in the store?
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I will vote for you!

Comment

Working...
                              X