WISH ME LUCK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WISH ME LUCK!

OK fellers...It's official. We....are...FINALISTS!!! We interviewed in NYC two weeks ago at this fancy shmancy Madison Ave. PR firm for a whopping hour-and-a-half. They called to tell us last week that we were one of three couples (out of hundreds of entries) that will be on the website to vote for. I am calling on ALL JCF members to please help and support us by going to DUNKIN' DONUTS' WEDDING CONTEST and voting for us. If my friends here will permit me, I'd like to perhaps also start a new thread with the announcement this coming Monday (1/3). We are also appearing in tommorow's Bergen Record here in NJ. They're running a feature on us. Thank you everyone! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Drew

Comment

Best wishes!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Are you providing JCF members with Dunkin' Donuts if you win? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Donuts all around! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! I went to the site but guess the voting doesn't start until the 3rd, so 'll go back to vote for y'all! You are the only finalist named Drew, right?
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanks man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Yes, it starts Monday and my name is Drew and my fiances' is Mary. Our photo will be there too starting at 12:01 AM Sunday night until 11:59PM 1/11 If everyone can tell a friend or two that would be very cool. It's one vote per email.

Comment

Working...
            X