Monster Idea, need venture capitalists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monster Idea, need venture capitalists

To make these pizzas, conventional ovens will not be useable. The trick will be to bake the crust in a standard oven and pre-roast the toppings on sheets. The sauce will then need to be superheated and perhaps a certain percentage of the sauce will have to be cut with oil so it does not scorch. The sauce will be dispensed on the cooked crust moments before serving and cheese will be sprinkled on. The cheese should melt on contact as well as the customers mouth.

The beauty of using a high amount of oil is it will heat up hotter and should the customer foolishly attempt to drink liquid to soothe the pain, the oil will stick to the flesh and burn its way in.

Comment

spoken by my new head of operations, the mighty jim shine.
      you are now also a 10% owner in this for that alone.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Can I make the sauce?

Comment

Misinformed?!?!?!?
          Occupy JCF

Comment

new york pizza is the end all, i'm sorry.

firebird-you're in charge of the sauce,
            ninja get a crew and get that stuff out here a.s.a.p.

Comment

We can start with an ad campaign starring "Mama Magma", the new spokeswoman for the company.

Comment

I am stirring as we speak sir! I am going to need a human sacrifice..... I mean taste tester... maybe a few... depends on how close I get to perfection on the first try... Can you swing that Tommy?

Comment

i'll be that dude firebird, this body can handle anything, i've proved it over and over and over again. no problem.

and jim, it's got to be catchy , so it's
                  "liquid hot mama magma"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I am stirring as we speak sir! I am going to need a human sacrifice..... I mean taste tester... maybe a few... depends on how close I get to perfection on the first try... Can you swing that Tommy?

[/ QUOTE ]

As an investor, I'd like to suggest you seek <s>pigeons</s>... I mean taste testers by just posting on the Ibanez, Schecter, or ESP boards with a post that just says, "Want some pizza?" by the way... Looking for a R&D guy???
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

BRILLIANT! I will go register at these forums now and gather them by the handful! Oh YES they will be MINE!!!!!!!!! MUUUUHHHAHHHAHHHAHHH!!!!

Comment

Perhaps the pizza dough should have perferations made in the dough before baking so the liquid hot suace melts through when picked up and sears the hands and fingers. Maybe Darkman or Freddy Krueger will be up to appear on kids meals.

Comment

well if it sears their hands and fingers too, we can simply lift their wallets as well. fukk, this is a three run homer to deep left field. we just need the minds ,which are showing up already and the money. where's the money?

Comment

i sent mine, man. do i have the correct paypal address?
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I making calls as we speak getting my crew together. The break-in should take place tonight at this rate. Most of the stuff will be easy, as we just need ten abled bodies to remove the coolers, freezers, and dough rollers and hoist them onto trucks. For a dough maker I've targeted a Hungry Howies near me, as we don't use one at Cottage In. I rented some Ryder moving trucks under a fake ID for transport of all this crap.

Still trying to find more strong bodies and gas line experts. That oven's going to be tricky.

BTW, where do we take all this shit? And who's going to compensate us? You better have Salma Hayek waiting for us in a hotel room!

Comment

do you wanna live in heaven on earth?
                                well that's where you'll be when we're done. and they produce the most beautiful women in the world in a factory less than 2 miles from here, so just imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X