Another Day off with nothing to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Day off with nothing to do

I've got nothing to do today, it's really starting to suck. I have 1 xmas presant left to go buy I'm going to do that at like 3 or 4 and then head to the bar to watch MNF, but other than that there's nothing. I've got 3 guitars I'm playing right now. But I just Learned Lay it down so I'm kinda burnt out over the past 3 days. Someone give me something to do [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Another Day off with nothing to do

I went to one of my local stores and test drove a couple of Les Pauls. That I'm spending a lot of time on the board. There's always beer.

Comment

I think since the weather is sorrta nice, I'm gonna take the bike out for a quick ride

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I think since the weather is sorrta nice, I'm gonna take the bike out for a quick ride

[/ QUOTE ]

A little too Chilly down here for the ride today.... I am off until the 3rd and the wife and are probably gonna kill one another if I don't figure something out, also.

Comment

What is this "day off" thing of which you speak?
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

You can go to this thread about help out with ultimate "shut people up" plan. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

this is all my fault snoop. it's because ofyesterday's game isn't it? i cannot say the "J" word because if i do they will fall apart so i have chosen not to speak of them.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm off all week, Drinking a beer and smoking a fatty as I type this. Ever seen the movie Bubba-Ho-Tep?
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I'm gonna go your way tommy, I will not say the "S" word the rest of the season and playoffs

Comment

it's worked so far for me dude. too much promotion has killed me over the years.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I've got 3 guitars I'm playing right now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      You can teach me how to play three guitars at once!!

Comment

Working...
                      X