BCR forum hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCR forum hacked

I just went to visit the BC Rich forum and I got this nice error message "This site has been Defaced!!!" and its signed by something called "NeverEverNoSanity WebWorm generation 16." That board was pretty dead already but I guess they pissed off the wrong person or something. I guess its not hosted by the bcr website as its still doing just fine.

Re: Jemsite hacked too?

It kind of looks like Jemsite has been hacked too. I keep getting these weird emails from their admin that kind of look like PM notices, but with weird messages instead.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      It kind of looks like Jemsite has been hacked too. I keep getting these weird emails from their admin that kind of look like PM notices, but with weird messages instead.

[/ QUOTE ]
      Me too.
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I got weird e-mail from Jemsite with a link that I didn't want to click.
        I thought it was spam or something.
        Watch out!

I hope this doesn't happen here...

Comment

I visited the Chimaira site today. The forum was also Jacked
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Holy shit, what's going on? This must be Ed Roman, or Monster Cable. F*cking bastages.

Comment

God dammit, I hate people

stupid ass worm

Comment

Theres an explanation now posted at the BCR site telling what happened and how it happened to many other sites as well. It seems that no data was lost and that it was basically nothing more than a big pita for the board hosts.

Comment

Blind Guardian site has been hacked too one week ago

Comment

This worm's been around for at least a week, as sugegsted. I think I was telling a few people about in chat one night last week about it and give em a head's up.

Just remember, everyone... Your data is only as secure as your password. And make sure you keep up with critical updates and the latest patches for any and all software you use. Not to mention making backups of critical data frequently, very frequently.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                    X