Don't mind me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mind me

I'm trying to figure out how to post pics. (I did read the FAQ section) I guess you can let me know if it works.
    Backwards strat
    [image]http://photobucket.com/albums/v602/jimmyp1/?action=view&current=WN04-15-9.jpg

Re: Don\'t mind me

Okay, didn't work. What am I missing here?

Comment

the closing image tag [/image] ??

Comment

Should look like this:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> </pre><hr />

Except, all that ?action=view&amp;current=WN04bla-bla-bla crap shouldn't be there. You are using Photobucket, so there should be image tags generated for you underneath each photo in your account. All you have to do is copy that text and paste it here into the reply field. Good luck!

EDIT: I just made an example. Here:

Comment

Maybe this
          [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/jimmyp1/WN04-15-9.jpg

Comment

if you are posting pics from yoru photobucket. there are 3 links they give you for each photo you uploaded.
            Copy the 3rd one and just paste it here.
            That is all you need to do.

Comment

Oh, should be img eh? I'll try again. (man am I fukkin stupid!)

Comment

Ahh, the Mr. Magoo strats.

Comment

Actually, it doesnt have to be "IMG". It can either be "IMG" or "IMAGE" here on the JCF, but since Photobucket's default is "IMG", I just copy it directly since it works here on the JCF.

By the way, I will get around to posting a VERY detailed picture-posting tutorial in the next few days. Just gotta wait for my last exam to be over, and then I will finally do this little project. After that, I want to see NOBODY asking how to post pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I will probably send it to Sully and he can insert it into my handy guide thread because that thread is severely lacking in terms of posting just regular photos. I originally made the tutorial specifically aimed at those who want to make video captures or screen captures and assumed everybody knew how to post pictures from Photobucket. NOTP to the rescue... soon! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I manually typed the img first pic, now I tried dinky way.

All this fukkin around with pictures is making my playing go down the toilet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for the help, I would have been here all nite!

Comment

Where've I see that guitar before? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The upper fret access on it must be absolutely horrendous. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you open and close the lid, does it act like a WAH?

Comment

I don't think the higher frets are used. It's for people who play like shitt! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's the deluxe model with cutout.

Comment

That one has the exclusive "bathroom glory hole" that Bill Z Bub has been lusting after. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There should be a whammy bar that's a flush handle. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X