• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Like old cars???

That is tits. Nice job

Comment

Chris,

How did anyone ever guess that's EXACTLY what you'd say about this?!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We need a "tits" greamlin for Chris!...Wait...I think I know where there's one....

or this one....

Comment

After seeing your beauty, I dug up a few pics of my 64 Impala SS. The pics speak for themselves. That car saved my life. I broad sided that station wagon at 50 mph. The woman was drunk, ran a red light going 65 mph. I T-boned her and flipped her right over. They had to cut the roof off to get her out. I walked away, and went straight to the party I was on my way to in the first place

Comment

you must have an awesome set of tools!

you did a great job on it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

excellent job! she turned out to be a real beauty
            restoration could be an ideal job for me, it just seems right. heres a pic of my toy with brand new whitewalls, see if you can spot what influence the american designers used in the redesign for this model [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            http://members.iinet.net.au/~bibz/ww02.jpg
            http://members.iinet.net.au/~bibz/ww03.jpg

Comment

Awesome car! I wish I worked in a shop like that, it get's boring painting NEW cars all day. What kind of paint do you use? I wish I lived closer, there's nothin' better than drinkin' a few beers and starin' at "old muscle"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                That reminds me of the show "The Swan".

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, "The Swan" meets "Pimp My Ride" and you get something in this territory, I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If and when I see a special old car that I want. I will call you for it to be re-newed!

Comment

This is soooo cool! I really appreciate the compliments folks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] What I do isn't magic, and I don't make BIG money, it's more a labor of love I guess. I get such a rush out of bringing these poor old cars back from the dead. It's a hell of a lot of hard intense labor, but I'm in my 40's and finally having fun doing what I love! Fukk the money, I'm happy! I wish all of you the same.
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Awesome car! I wish I worked in a shop like that, it get's boring painting NEW cars all day. What kind of paint do you use? I wish I lived closer, there's nothin' better than drinkin' a few beers and starin' at "old muscle"!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray, if you're ever down this way stop by, I'll buy the beer!!!

edit: oh....it's Krylon The best!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Mark, I got a couple projects for you....

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ya like Caddies?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I love Caddies Ron! We buy them up and donate them as apartments for the homeless folks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X