St. Louis New Year's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis New Year's Day

My wife has to work both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. So, I'm probably not going to get much going on the eve. What say the St. Louis chapter of the JCF hook up on the 1st sometime during the day? I know it's short notice and most guys will have something else going on, or will have to drag themselves out from a massive hangover. But what the hell, I've got to try.

Re: St. Louis New Year\'s Day

I have no plans that I'm aware of...

Let me know.

Pat

Comment

Well, I guess first thing to decide is where. Should we meet at a bar or a house. I've got no problem hosting, but we live in a small townhouse. Let's throw around some ideas and see what comes of it.

Comment

I've got plenty of space... And wide open for suggestions.

Let me know...

Pat

Comment

I could do something New Years Eve but i gotta work on the 1st till 6 or 7pm I think! I'd love to hang with you guys though!

Comment

Travis, Adrian and I all live close to each other soooo... Well my place is definitely too small! Anyway let me know! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I'm free New Year's Eve, too. We could start a pre-party for whatever people have going on that night. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Have guitars! Will travel... Adrian's Pad?

Just let me know, makes me no diff at all.

Or like I said, I've got plenty of space, not to mention toys ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And I certainly don't mind kicking it up here. You can always crash here if needed as well. Or we can do the football thing and jam on New Year's day, maybe late afternoon so Wulfe can join us after work. Or we can meet somewhere, wherever the big bash is in town. I'm sure someone is playing somewhere we can all enjoy. Maybe Helen's or Westport, POP's, Landing, whatever..........

Freehill is right in Maryland Heights as well I believe and we've got GWARGHOUL also.

Sounds like a plan tho, let's get r done...

Pat

Comment

Freehill's in Maryland Hts? So am I.

If we get together at someone's house, I'll restring the 650xl and 750xl for the gathering. If we hit a bar for some music I'll eat a lot before hand so I can hold my liquor. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I quit drinking, so get as hammered as ya'll want, I'll drive if needed.

I live less than 30 minutes from Westport. 15 minutes from downtown. I've got a couple of spare 4x12's and can most likely get a drummer over here as well. All we'd need is a head or two if we want to jam, here anyway.

Pat

Comment

I can bust out my 5150 and my Flextone III Plus. The Flextone will run a cabinet, I've done it with the 5150 cab. Sounds pretty good.

Well, Pat, should we plan on your place then? If that's cool I can bring the amps and a couple of axes. If there's something I've got that someone wants to play, let me know. I can fit a couple of guitars in my car along with the two amps. Here's what I got:

Charvel 650xl
                      Charvel 750xl
                      Ibanez RG1527
                      USA Hamer Diablo
                      USA Hamer Californian
                      USA Hamer Artist Korina HB
                      USA Hamer Mirage I
                      USA Hamer Special FM

Let me know.

Travis

Comment

Sounds like a great time....But, I'll have a house full of out... er' I mean in-laws. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                        I've got Pat's and Travis's cell #'s....If I can slip out, I will call you.

Thanks for the invite! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Adrian
                        All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

We might be able to get together over here at my house. I don't know of any plans for New Years Day, I've got 25 or 30 guitars, a few amps, sequencers, synths, plus we're in a rural town so the neighbors don't get too pissed.
                          Or, at whoever's house.....I could probably make it. Might be a lot of fun.

Comment

Ok, so far we've got 4 including myself. Now, let's pick a day, 31st or 1st, doesn't matter to me either way. And who wants to host really badly, Pat or Tom?

Comment

sounds like a good time. my band is playing in farmington on new years eve and i was planning on staying down there for the night. (long drive home at 2am) count me out this time but in next time. as a side note i have lots of room at my place in bellefontaine and i am on 2 acres so noise is not a problem. wish i could make it. have fun Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X