St. Louis New Year's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St. Louis New Year\'s Day

Dude, I wouldn't worry about it. That Warrior of yours practically throws down metal all by itself. That thing was sweet. And that tequila was smooooooth.

Comment

Yup...... What he said!!! It's all good! We'll definitely have a drummer next time, or Freehill's Metro... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I do have a drum machine. It's just and Alesis SR-16 but we could lay down some simple 4/4 stuff on it in no time. I haven't used that thing in years, though. I'd have to reteach myself how to use it.

Comment

Man, I may just have to make a point to drive out for the next one. If I'd known what was gonna happen to me after christmas, I'd have been dragging my old drummer Lou and filling the Yukon and a trailer up with a load in for Pats "venue"...

I was kicking myself new years day for not just driving out unexpected and crashing the party!!!

Glad you guys had a great time!

Comment

That would have been a blast bro!!! Next time, do it FOR SURE!!!
            Pat

Comment

I had a blast too Pat! Thanks for having us over! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'd love to do it again sometime! Jeremy, very cool meeting you too bro! Travis, sorry I missed you, hope we can meet soon!

Comment

The requirement is that you actually play something, Wulfe! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't think wulfe will be able to resist the Warrior next time though:

It is whispering to him at this very moment, "Play me. Come on, you know you want to." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That thing is killer! No doubt!!!

Pat

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe that Warrior will take a little trip over here..... We can use my "Crate" .... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X