Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Well, I got my Xmas wish! - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I got my Xmas wish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I got my Xmas wish!

This morning in West Texass:

It's not much, and I still miss Dover... but at least its SNOW! Goody. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    And yesterday I got an entire box FULL of WaWa Hazlenut coffee!!! (you can't get it here).

What a PERFECT morning! YAY!! There. Now I'm happy for the rest of the year. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Well, I got my Xmas wish!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Where in West Texas are you, I'm going back to El Paso on Sunday for a week. Everyone has been telling me it's cold there. Here in L.A. is been mostly in the 70's, and sunny.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

It was nice to see your wish was not battery or lube related. Did you make a snow angel?
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Yeah, Eric. For once its not battery or lube related right? HAHA!
          Nope, no snow angels, I didn't want to mess it up. But I did eat some. Hee hee. Shhh.

333... I'm in San Angelo. I've only lived here less than a year so I don't know really what the typical weather is like here, but I think its way too hot for wintertime (at least compared to what I'm used to). I haven't even worn a coat yet.
          It was in the 70s yesterday and I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt!
          Then this morning I have to wear my fleecy!! Woo-hoo.

Bye, I gotta run. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

My wife was making "sheet angels" last night. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

We have a slight chance of seeing snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day here on the MS Gulf Coast. The last time it snowed and suck here was I believe 1968. We had a big snowball fight in the cemetary! That wasn't at Christmas, but in January. Stayed 2 days then melted, but that was awesome for us!

Glad you got that dusting, Em! It must feel like home now!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

We are getting dumped on in Cleveland ...BIG TIME!!!

Me and Vinny will be making snow fallen angels tomorrow!!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Its snowing here in Dallas right now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    My wife was making "sheet angels" last night. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Hilarious...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jimmy, that may be my next sig. quote.... if you don't mind. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It's all yours, my man.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Jimmy ...why does my snow angel have three legs... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Em,
                          We (men) got it over you chickie poo!.....We can write our names in festive "gold" in the snow. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Jimmy ...why does my snow angel have three legs... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Lucifer trying to climb out of your hole.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Why are my threads always hijacked!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah... I can't do any neat peepee tricks in the snow, or make three legged fallen angels, but I can throw a wicked mean snowball!!!!!! OUCH! HAHAHAHA!!!
                              Gotcha with yer pants down! Snap! Oooooo.

I can't believe its afternoon and the snow is still here! It's maybe a microgasm deep, but at least its dusty. The roofs all look cool. I got lost downtown today because I didn't recognize anything. Coooool.
                              Getting lost is fun. I found the prettiest neighborhood I wish I had seen when we first moved here! Rats.

Driving around today cracked me up. Everyone is driving at a snail's pace. Then the lady in the post office says to me, "drive carefully with that snow out there!". (there is no snow or ice on the roads). I said, "yeah, good thing I have 4-wheel drive, huh?"

HAHAHAHAHA!!! As if.

I need more coffee.
                              Ciao.

Comment

Working...
                              X