Gonna trick the Mrs. for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna trick the Mrs. for Christmas

I don't why I didn't think of this sooner.

My wife's birthday is Christmas, so I always have bought her jewelry for her birthday.

This year, I got her jewelry for her birthday, and jewelry for Christmas. And some other stuff, but she's getting a lot more jewelry from me this year than ever before. Not as nice as I've done before, but I don't think she'll turn any of it down.

Anyway, so she expects jewelry for her birthday. So I'll give that to her straight up.

But I think I'm going to put the unexpected Christmas jewelry in a guitar case, and wrap it in Christmas paper. Handle sticking out and everything.

Now understand, my wife wants a guitar about like I want a hole in my head. So she'll prolly think that I bought ME a guitar and wrapped it to give her to give me. Whatever she thinks, she WON'T expect Christmas jewelry.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, I crack myself up...

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Gonna trick the Mrs. for Christmas

i'm expecting a post at christmas from you saying that your wife put your head through the guitar case [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Nah, she knows me well enough to at least unwrap and open the case before she sticks it up my @ss. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is gonna be good.

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Why am I seeing the following headline:

Local man winds up in Emergency Room with what appears to be a guitar case shoved up his rectum requiring immediate surgery to dislodge the offending projectile [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Either that or she's gonna Lorenna Bobbit him with the lid [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Been nice knowing ya Keith [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Just be sure to lube up the case a bit bro. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Promises to be a big laugh.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Nice scam - hope she waits till xmas to open that puppy up [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] the excitement urr I mean anger might get to her. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

She'll have a hard time getting the jewelry out of it after she throws in front of a truck passing your house...

Hehehe...

Comment

Gonna wrap it tonight, I'll post pics and keep you all posted.

And happy BD JTS!
                    Keith

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">And thus, we never heard from Keith again [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ummm, isn't she a lawyer also [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

You know, she has to know a KILLER defense attourney [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Hey axtogrind, the best way I've found to deliver Christmas jewelry is to hang it on the tree - pearls don't work so well but everything else does.

Make sure you video tape it whatever you do.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            <font color="yellow">Ummm, isn't she a lawyer also [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                            </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, she's the criminal defense attorney around here. So, for example, if I ever cheated on her, they would never ever find so much as a tooth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Genius idea, lol, birthday on christmas...that either means you get double presents... or half presents...depending on what happens and how you look at it..

Comment

Working...
                              X