Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gonna trick the Mrs. for Christmas

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="yellow"> Alright Keith... [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]I'm PISSED [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]......you've been here long enough to know that you don't mention a guitar purchase, let alone a SHANNON [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] and not post pics...very, very uncool [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

you got some splainin to do [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK, where did you score the Shannon Keith [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Details man, details [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]... </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Whooaa! easy there bro! have a look!:

web page </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

<font color="yellow">Dave...I've/we've been gone a few days....just catching up between puppy duties [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Note all the smilies in my post bro....Keith knows it was meant in fun...or he should [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Very cool BGF Shannon.....I kinda wish mine was a BGF, but I couldn't pass it up when it was offered to me for a stupid price [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Keith, if I pissed you off bro, please, my post was meant to be funny.....if there's a problem, please shoot me a PM and I'll make it right bro [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Again, sweet axe [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Thanks, Dave! I was off cutting the link to paste, too... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But even that thread doesn't have many deets.

IIRC, there was a thread about one in the e-fraid section, and Toru mentioned that he knew where one could be had for less than that particular ebay auction ended, and I asked him where, he told me, and I bought it.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Haven't played it much, what with the holidays and year-end work and whatnot. So you'll all be hearing more about it soon!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

<font color="aqua">Nahhh Sam, I'm sure we all knew you were just playing but I figured I'd show you it anyway my friend! Hope you and Krista had a great holiday! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] By the way, look at my new score in the USA Jackson forum too! </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

<font color="yellow">Yeah, I saw that Dave [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Cool score bro....I actually like the Crackle finish....in a sick/morbid drug induced 80's remembrance kinda way [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith, you'll love the Shannon.....I know, I know, NOTP and I always bust up in here in Shannon threads, but they are incredible guitars [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

They can set up incredibly well (at least mine did) and are effortless to play [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

You won't be disappointed bro [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Hell yes, I knew it was in fun, Sam - not only didja crack me up, I'm glad you noticed and cared to rib me about it, ya know?

But I've been away, too, and I missed Dave's new score, so I gots to go and check that out!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
              X