When is the US gonna stop...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the US gonna stop...........

trying to be as assholish with PC crap like Canada. We have ruined our country with that crap, and you guys are following us down the hole.............
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/EDUCATION/12....ap/index.html

Re: When is the US gonna stop...........

It really bothered me when I was in school, I couldn't wear a shirt that said, WWDD (what would the devil do) but other kids could wear WWJD.

It REALLY annoyed me. I couldn't wear a shirt that said, Evil Inside, but someone could wear, God is my Savior. I couldn't wear Metallica Master Of Puppets (the graveyard is bad) but someone could wear a crucified Christ.

I despise our PC education system.

Comment

I'm not sure who to get angry at anymore. The school seems stupid because they wouldn't allow her to wear the confederate flag dress, yet the girl seems stupid because she's suing. Aarrghhh, people piss me off!

Comment

Kentucky was a state that almost went Confederate in the Civil War, probably a 45% pro-Confederate ratio to 55% Union. People are proud of their heritage and ancestors who died for a cause they believed in. To deny that that is a valid view of the battle flag is just wrong. Ost of the people in that school would have likely been fine with it, but the school was afraid of geting sued. Well now they're geting sued anyway.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

School is not a place to express anything. Odds are you are a dumb ass teenager who doesn't know shit. I know I didn't then. Just shit the F up and go to class. I am all for everyone's rights to do whatever the hell they want, but you better be careful or you could find your self with a G.E.D. which stand for drop-out.

I am for having sex all the time but you don't see me running around with a big pussy on my shirt.

Matt

Comment

People are dumb. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The girl was an idiot if she thinks this wouldn't make a stir, she was asking for it.
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Freakin' hilarious if you ask me!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wore all my band t-shirts in school, nobody cared. Nowadays its a big deal!
            Every school should have uniforms, period. Would make parent's job a whole lot easier, that's for sure.

Is there a double standard in our schools today? Of course.
            It blows.

Here's a prime example for you. My daughter's school has a dress code for girls. (not for boys, of course). Girls can't wear tank tops or shorts and skirts above the knee.
            But the school's principal looks like she's a dancer for the local "Gentlman's" Club. I kid you not. She dresses like a ho. It is totally unprofessional in my opinion and I can't take her seriously ever because I am way too busy wondering about her. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Pretty funny, ALL the Dad's come to pick up their kids after school. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

This whole matter is just lame. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

School should be focused on education only...that's why children do better in private schools due to strict dress code and conduct rules..less peer pressure this way..CONFORMITY basically.

Not like the thugs in training in the inner city schools. Instead of concentrating on school work ...they're too worried about wearing the best baskeball shoes , FUBU wear or whatever..anything but what they are there for....thats why they are stupid....YES , they are very very stupid (borderline retards really), the proof is in the pudding...the stats don't lie....and THAT my friends is not being PC!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                School should be focused on education only...that's why children do better in private schools due to strict dress code and conduct rules..less peer pressure this way..CONFORMITY basically.

Not like the thugs in training in the inner city schools. Instead of concentrating on school work ...they're too worried about wearing the best baskeball shoes , FUBU wear or whatever..anything but what they are there for....thats why they are stupid....YES , they are very very stupid (borderline retards really), the proof is in the pudding...the stats don't lie....and THAT my friends is not being PC!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I wonder if they is going to be a stink when they make the Dukes of Hazard movie with the General Lee car? Wasn't there a fuss about some state having the Confedrate flag on the states capital?
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I hate seeing frivolous lawsuits that waste the courts time. I do feel this lawsuit is a waste of the courts time. But I do hope she wins. For the past decade the PC society has slowly been erasing southern heritage. Here in my home town we have renamed roads, buildings, removed statues of famous General from prominent places. Other states have had to quit flying the stars and bars, other have had to remove it from their license plates.
                    It is nothing more than a battle flag. Those who call it a symbol of racism need to go back to school themselves. Slavery was not the cause of the war. To drum up support for the war both domestic and foreign it became the battle cry for the North.
                    So now all southerners are supposed to carry some badge of shame and shun anything to do with the old south. My family fought for the South. In fact my father's family came to this country as indentured servants (slaves) in the early 1700s. They worked of their debt and became property owners.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I wonder if they is going to be a stink when they make the Dukes of Hazard movie with the General Lee car? Wasn't there a fuss about some state having the Confedrate flag on the states capital?

[/ QUOTE ]

No stink will be made, they aren't putting it on the car.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, that's fukkin lame. How can they have a "General Lee" without the Southern Flag? Whatever.

Sceond, I hope this girl and her family do win their lawsuit. I also hope that other family wins the $25 million lwasuit against Wal-Mart for selling a gun to their mentally ill daughter who killed herself in Texas. It's going to take a lot more of these lawsuits to go through until this country wakes up and realizes that the way people are handling this stuff is plain stupid. We're teaching the children that you don't have to work hard to be successful and rich. You just need to find an angle and sue. Annoys the hell out of me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then that is fuckin blasphamy................

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I hate seeing frivolous lawsuits that waste the courts time. I do feel this lawsuit is a waste of the courts time. But I do hope she wins. For the past decade the PC society has slowly been erasing southern heritage. Here in my home town we have renamed roads, buildings, removed statues of famous General from prominent places. Other states have had to quit flying the stars and bars, other have had to remove it from their license plates.
                            It is nothing more than a battle flag. Those who call it a symbol of racism need to go back to school themselves. Slavery was not the cause of the war. To drum up support for the war both domestic and foreign it became the battle cry for the North.
                            So now all southerners are supposed to carry some badge of shame and shun anything to do with the old south. My family fought for the South. In fact my father's family came to this country as indentured servants (slaves) in the early 1700s. They worked of their debt and became property owners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slavery was one of the causes of the war, the south didn't fire the first shot and declare war over TAXES, and as long as you have groups like the KKK waving the confederate flag it will be associated with racism. Not to forget that the south did indeeed oppose the end of slavery, and that fact will never change no matter how many times you tell yoursef that the flag is about heritage. The flag only existed as a battle flag for five years, yet some southerners obsess over those five years moreso than the centuries before or after, and I think it's sad.

The confederate flag is not the old south. It didn't exist until the war for which it was created for. The old south predates the flag by 100 years easily.

You can't be surprised if people don't like it. Slavery aside, no one has killed as many Americans as the confederates did. Not Hitler, Hussein, or anyone else. The confederate body count against Americans was something that Hitler could only have wet dreams about. For what? A land grab with ripping the country in two? Power-hungry people who would rather rip the country apart so they can rule their own place than accept that democracy sometimes means not getting your way? If the confederacy was legit, then are democrats today legit if they were to secede over Bush's election and policies? I personally think that the perspective that they were murderous traitors is the correct one.

Comment

I hate closed minded fukks who get offened by everything that's not PC. I love to offend these morons and I love getting them riled up. My g/f got me some offensive t-shirts from www.foulmouthshirts.com (I don't know which ones she got yet though)...but I'm gonna wear them proud...take a look on that site...GOOD STUFF! I wish they had a shirt with the confederate flag on it...I'd wear it proudly! Fukk anyone who gets offended by it!

- Joel
                              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                              RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                              X