MY LAST POST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY LAST POST

well everyone, it looks like this is my last post as my business is closing down and about 2 thousand other things going on in my life will have me nowhere near a computer for probably quite a while. i want to extend thanks to everybody here and i want you all to have a killer christmas. i can sit here and piss and moan about how hard things are in my life and what and how much i've lost, but i am gonna take another route instead. i don't know what i am gonna do,but i will be spending christmas with my thoughts and maybe i can come up with something that will propel me into greatness, or maybe into more trouble, we'll just have to wait and see. maybe i will start writing, maybe god forbid i pick up a guitar again, maybe i will walk the streets of hollywood cuz i am so god damned good looking maybe some modeling agency can use me when there is a shortage of gorillas or other hairy ape-like animals for photo shoots. who knows? i certainly don't, but i wish nothing but good for all of you here and i hope santa brings you all some cool stuff. if he doesn't, let me know cuz i'd just love to take a swing at somebody right now.
    santa is fat and i could dance around him and take pot shots
    at him until the side of his face is caved in. jesus, that's horrible, everybody take care, stay out of harm's way,and be really good to everybody you see. i'll miss you all. and don't let chuck racer or sully stop playing guitar, i did and it's just about killed me. keep it cool, real cool. motley christmas everybody.

tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: MY LAST POST

Hurry back Tommy. This place won't be the same without you. Merry Christmas bro.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You gonna be at NAMM though Tommy???
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Just call me Tommy when you want to post & I'll type as you talk bro!!Stay strong Noodle!!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Tommy. Stay strong, bro. Here's looking forward to 2005! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Man that sucks. I hope everything works out for you in the very very near future chuck, shit can't happen forever. Take care [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I'm new and don't really know many people, but you seem like such a dude. Whatever you do man, try and hurry back and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do.

Stay cool and have a Motley Christmas,
              Later man.

Comment

Atommy... bro... we are really gonna miss you dude. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Best wishes to you for the new year and we want to see you in good health and happiness upon your return. You will NOT be forgotten. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Cheers brother. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Gonna miss ya Tommy...hurry back.

Comment

All will work out, my brutha. We await your return.

In the meantime, keep rockin' and remember the advice of those legendary philosophers The Bad Brains:

Keep that PMA (Positive Mental Attitude).

Comment

Stay safe! Be strong. Hope to meet you at NAMM.

Your a great guy T and I hope for great things to happen to you in your near future.

Chris

Comment

There are alot of people worst off than you.
                        Thinking positive can get you through anything.
                        I wish you the best of luck. SERIOUSLY.
                        Hope to see ya back here when your back on your feet.
                        Good luck.
                        Merry Christmas
                        Finn [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hang in there Tommy. Get back here when ya can. Remain cool in all you do and have a Merry Christmas [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Tommy,

You know, I think we haven't seen the last of you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            In the meantime call up one of your buddies and have them post in about ya here and there!!! Pretty please?! With cherries on top?
                            You take care of yourself, we all care about you and want you to be happy and well.
                            My best to you always, you know that.
                            Hugs from Em.

Comment

Tommy,

Keep your chin up bro, things will get better and you got lots of love here. You know, you can get a library card and they'll let you go online right there in the library! Prolly a 15-20 minute time limit but it's something!
                              Get Jeanette to buy you a 'puter, man!

You'll be back on your feet soon, you're the Atomic Charvel Guy, Sir Robin of Locksley, with an uberbiotchin' Underdog avatar!! Have faith in yourself, I have faith in you man.

Best regards and love, (manly hetero style)

Rich
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X