Ain't this some funny sh1t...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't this some funny sh1t...

Ok, I've seen all the evidence to disprove the possibility of "racing around the world in one night"-Santa Claus (nevermind the ancient "real" Santa Claus that the legend is based on), and have not seen any concrete evidence to support the existence of such a being (read: I haven't ridden in the sleigh with him and his flying reindeer), but I just had a legitimate freaky experience:
    My dad has been watching the Santa Radar online thingy, and my Mom and I stepped outside to have a cigarette and enjoy the 10-degree weather and snow/ice. While we're standing there, we see a bright flash from over in town (we live pretty far outside of town), over what would be the Industrial Complex.
    So we're both like "is that lightning? maybe something blew up? no "boom", so maybe it was some poor soul's car going into a ditch"
    So then I said, "Nah, it was probably Santa entering Warp Speed ha ha ha" and came inside.
    JUST as we get in the house, my dad says "Santa just passed through Dyersburg (the town we live outside of) and he's gone" [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    I busted out laughing, but that's just entirely too freaky of a coincidence [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn I wish I'da had the video camera running [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Ain\'t this some funny sh1t...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That is a pretty odd coincidence. Maybe Santa is real!?! Well if he is, the old bastard didn't bring me any new Jacksons, so fukk him! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Doh!!! It's not Christmas yet. I guess I'm screwed now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

If the "Santa Radar" picked up shooting stars, that makes perfect sense. I have never heard of the Santa Radar, but if it's really a radar, it should pick stuff like that up. Airplanes and stuff too.

Comment

I thought the Space Station was supposed to be crossong from East to west tonight? Or was that last night?

Funny how sh!t happens tho, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Merry Christmas All!

Santa just left from here, and man, he's tired... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Hey Newc, maybe that was one o them thar UFOs! I hear tell they only get seed way down yonder in the boonies of tha South! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Maybe a hole in the ozone due to all the Krylon used in your area?
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] OMG ROFLMFAO!!! Woo....wow, Absolute, that was brilliant!! Wow, that gave me a good laugh for Christmas day!!!! Hilarioius [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

No offense there Newc [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
                  *gasp*
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAH

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X