Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is wonderful

Where to start,
    Everybody remembers that my best friend past away on Nov. 3,2004-left behind 2 daughter's and a wife.Sold my 87 gold Rhoads to send money for christmas.Talk to Melissa last night she got home late from her parents-She once had a policy on Kipp and when times were tough was able not to keep it going-but wait it was a cash type policy were as you could get back some of the money if you decided to stop it.
    Well when she quit making the payments-not shure if it was her decision or not (can't remember)but the cash was used to keep the policy going.Things have been tough for them-anyway she comes home get's the mail and there is a BIG I mean Big check from the ins.-well guess what because he died of natural causes there will be another check for the same amount sent soon-man I was blown away...She said she can pay their house off,finally get a new car and have money for the girls school.This is what christmas is all about-someone in need truly needing the money and it comes on christmas eve.
    I can't sleep I have been on cloud nine since we talked last night.
    Just wanted to pass this on... Man I'm high on christmas spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And StukaJU87,
    Don't worry man I don't want the Rhoads back that guitar is all you!!!!!!!!!
    Merry Christmas to all my jcf brothers & sisters

Re: This is wonderful

That is wonderful!

Comment

Wow, I am happy that things are looking way up! He must be watching over them.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I can't stress how important a good life insurance policy is for a family. Remember unless you can avoid it, never term life.. You always want some sort of universal life. yes it is more expensive but they will accumulate cash values and help pay for themselves over time. And all monies are tax free after payout. I'm not in the insurance business. It's just you never know, and nothing worst than seeing a spouse left with a few kids and half or all income stopped. It really does make a difference. It's a crappy way to get money, but it can make the difference between you children going to school, living in the same house, and making things a little less hard. or giving all that up. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

That is cool, very cool...

Pat

Comment

Very cool. Glad to see shit work out for people who deserve it.

Comment

Wow! Great news!

Comment

Brave act there, dude!

Stuka ... show the Rhoads! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome news! Glad to hear man.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Glad to hear about that. Gotta have faith!
                      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

It's always good to hear when things work out good for good people. Very cool indeed.

Comment

Excellent news Tony!!That truly is wonderful!!

Comment

always nice to hear good news...d.m.
                            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Thanks guys/gals,
                              This was a blessing-I could not sleep when I heard the news.
                              Truly a blessing from up above [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X