Happy Birthday Jim Shine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Jim Shine!

Happy Bday Jim - hope all your wishes come/came true! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Happy Birthday dude! I see you too are a December baby. Mine was December 15th. Do you get ripped off for Christmas/Birthday gifts? "here's a stero for your birthday, and you'll get the speakers for christmas" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I know all about it! Happy B-Day man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, always sucked. After I was 8 they started lumping my birthday along with my brothers (January 21st), which was okay, but kind of made him feel he had to share his one day in the spotlight with me. I can't bitch though. he treated me out to a $100 meal tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to my real bro Matt!

Comment

Happy Rockin Birthday, Jim!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              he treated me out to a $100 meal tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to my real bro Matt!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

What didja eat / where was this? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A restaurant out in the Old Port of Portland. I had the Fillet Mignon. Split a bottle of wine too, but I drank most of it.

Comment

happy birthday Jim
                  I wish you all the best

Comment

Working...
                  X