New Years resolutions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Years resolutions?

-Buy NO guitars in 2005. My tastes are starting to get VERY expensive (thanks to the JCF [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) and I am only 21 years old and I have other important financial priorities.
    -Spend more time with my hands on my two beautiful guitars rather than on my keyboard and mouse.
    -Study smarter and more efficiently so I have time to play my guitars.
    -Stop being so egotistical and loud (but still being very confident) in my social life.

Like every year, I am quite optimistic about keeping my word, but let's see where I am at the beginning of February. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

-Lose some weight (we've already joined a gym so hopefully we'll stick with it)
      -Find a singer for our band
      -Become a better guitar player

Comment

stop smoking,less drinking,spend more time with my girlfriends [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and live life large

Comment

Mine is to own a New Guitar. I haven't had a new electric in about 10 years. I would like to think that I am due.

Comment

Make some fuckin' money this year, for a change. And at the same time still devote 110% to my band.

Comment

Eh, I've lost over 50lb these past few months, a few more couldn't hurt I guess, so that's mine. Oh yah, and the big one is to start jamming with people. 5-6 years of playing and I only jammed with 1 dude, and we jammed on Pantera, not even free jammin. Retarded thing is my brother plays bass and the other one plays guitar too. Seems logical I'd have someone to jam with, but dunno why we never have

Comment

I need to drop a couple tons. Start excercising. Spend less time on the computer. Yabba yabba hey. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I need to get back into a regular workout routine, and work less.
                  I blinked and my daughter is already 2 1/2. I need to be with her and my wife more and .....
                  oh ya SCORE MY FIRST CHARVY STRATHEAD THIS YEAR!
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

NOTHING ...but If I could give up "pain" my life would be complete!

Oh ...and I promise to flip the bird to strangers more often.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm going to get some more exercise...drink more....eat less. practice piano and guitar..MORE.

live with girls.

I figure if I just eat whatever they're eating...and no more...I should be apt to lose at least 20 pounds by May. THat'd be swell, and I might live a few extra years.

all this sitting around and beign fed by my parents has not bode well for my figure. I need to lose a few for sure.

Comment

If I lost 50 lbs I'd be all of 130. Great weight, if your a chick!! My goal is to tap as much ass as time will allow and make Lemmy proud!!

Comment

Get my head straight....(Try) to get out of debt, and find a REAL job. Be a better father to my new son, than I have had the ability to be with my other two kids.

Comment

haven't really put much thought into it but I suppose more of everything. Devote more time to my children and my family. Record more, play more, relax more. Exercise more, get in better physical shape although I run 3-4 miles a couple times a week I'm still out of my game shape standard (hockey).
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

50 pounds of weight loss would put me under 200...I don't think I'd like that. I haven't weighed that much since I was 16.

Comment

well, it comes down to one thing, are you gonna be a hot dog or a little weenie? i have chosen to grab 2005 by the motherfukkin' throat, shake the living fukk out of it and emerge a victorious atomic hot dog for all to want a bite out of. i couldn't possibly start any lower, so watch out, i am hostile as fukk and ready to succeed. being a little weenie has not been agreeable with me, so it's time for change and massive achievement. this is gonna be my fukkin' year, i swear it!!!!!!!!!!
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X