Clear All

Re: New Years resolutions?

- Lose weight / get into shape
    - Stop cursing
    - Be nice to strangers

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      well, it comes down to one thing, are you gonna be a hot dog or a little weenie? i have chosen to grab 2005 by the motherfukkin' throat, shake the living fukk out of it and emerge a victorious atomic hot dog for all to want a bite out of. i couldn't possibly start any lower, so watch out, i am hostile as fukk and ready to succeed. being a little weenie has not been agreeable with me, so it's time for change and massive achievement. this is gonna be my fukkin' year, i swear it!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You get down with your bad self you Atomic Fruitbat/dog you!!! We're all pulling for ya!!! I wanna see you on a good head-start when we're all out there for NAMM!!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Mine are kinda in the same vein as Tommy's. I want to stop being miserable and pissy all the time. I want to be in a band again. I want to have friends again. I wanna kick ass in school. And I'm going to!!

Comment

I might have some serious problems if I lost very much weight. I'm a 19 year old guy that's 5'10" and 140lbs!

I don't really have any resolutions...the last 4 months of this year have been incredible and I just hope things continue going the same way.

Comment

Life is about constantly growing. The only time you truly stop growing is when you die. Growing not only pretains to the physical-self, but the emotional-self as well. Resolutions are about stating your growth-goals for the next year. Some of us stick to it and some of us don't.

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

I'm seeing a disturbing number of folks focusing on posting about how they don't need to lose weight. In some ways, it almost looks like you guys are flaunting your sveldt selves. In this flaunting what you don't realize is that you're totally avoiding the question. Thus you're not committing to growing. So how about ditching the posts about how much weight you don't need to lose and start posting about what you're you'd like to change about yourself in the upcoming year?????

Signed -
            Aylayhed Eurmahm (Motivational Speaker)
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Start looking for a job.

Try to lighten up on the boys. Lately we have all been suffering from cabin fever and the tension is thick.

Hopefully if everything pans out and I score well on the GMAT I'll start my MBA online through FSU.

Who ever named them the terribe two's never had a three year old.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm feelin yer pain bro... It gets better tho, at least that's what they tell me... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Life is about constantly growing. The only time you truly stop growing is when you die. Growing not only pretains to the physical-self, but the emotional-self as well. Resolutions are about stating your growth-goals for the next year. Some of us stick to it and some of us don't.

I'm seeing a disturbing number of folks focusing on posting about how they don't need to lose weight. In some ways, it almost looks like you guys are flaunting your sveldt selves. In this flaunting what you don't realize is that you're totally avoiding the question. Thus you're not committing to growing. So how about ditching the posts about how much weight you don't need to lose and start posting about what you're you'd like to change about yourself in the upcoming year?????

Signed -

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but I don't need to lose any weight...how about you? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Play more my guitars!Stop complaining about some shit!And play more my guitars again!

Comment

I'm going to try and spend more quality time with my wife and children...make the most of our time together.

I suppose losing some negativity and cynicism would be great too, but that's for pussies. lol
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

Signed -

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but I don't need to lose any weight...how about you? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

As a matter of fact I do thankyouverymuch!!

--my therapist thanks you too. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

I'm not flaunting, most girls are about my size!

Comment

I could stand to loose a few... Make that about 30 and I'll be good to go. I wish I could play hockey a few days a week, but I can only seem to make time for one day a week and 2 hours at that.

Maybe I'll add that to the list... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I'm not flaunting, most girls are about my size!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to bulk up a little, I can help you out. When I was 19 I was 160 lbs at 6'. I bulked up to 260 before my 26th birthday. Of course I wasn't completely happy with the amount of bodyfat I added in addition to the muscle, so I trimmed back down to 225. Anyway, if anyone wants some advice on gaining/losing weight or exercising, just let me know. That's my field.

Comment

Power Training + 'Fat Into Proteine'-pills really really helps.

I had the mass, I only needed to convert it. The pills helped me transfer the fat into building blocks for muscle. And oh my did it help.
                                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X