Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With everyone posting Holiday-like pics......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With everyone posting Holiday-like pics......

Thought I'd join in too....I know it's AFTER Christmas and all...but....

Kerry didn't want her belly in the pic....Trevor is about to "explode" through like the baby alien in "ALIEN" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Happy New Year gang!!!!!

Re: With everyone posting Holiday-like pics......

Nice pic Ken. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks Scott.....same to you bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, I have to say.. this kinda took by suprise. You are nothing like how I imagined you'd look in my mind-but thanks for posting and Happy New Year!

(course, if you imagine what I look like by my Avatar, you'd think I was an onion peel.) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe...Tom.....so tell me...what did ya think I looked like?...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice pic, you guys look genuinely happy. My only question is, who's pregnant? Why is she holding YOUR belly? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Here's how I pictured you:

Comment

Whoa dude.....major flashback!....LOL!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Do I look pregnant?.....LOL! (I get that a lot BTW!) DOn't worry spring is coming..and I'll get it flat again! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

In that pic you look like a cross between Papa Brady and his son Greg! Ever dated Florence Henderson Ken? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Nice pic there, and next year the baby will be visibly in the shot too, face-wise that is. My little great-niece Brantley had her first Christmas, she's 8 months old and saying "Da da da" all day! She's so beautiful, and sweet tempered. Hard to believe she's related to me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Happy Holidays Y'all!Rich
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I had you pegged, Ken, I had you pegged!!!

Comment

much shorter, and slighter in build...not quite the 100lb weakling, but more a little scraper type.

Comment

Cool pic Ken. Nice to "see" ya

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I had you pegged, Ken, I had you pegged!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO!!!!....Too funny Em!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Thanks also Jeri and Rich!

Tom....sorry to blow your image of me bro!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You don't look like your Avatar at all..

Comment

naw, you just kinda remind me of my ex-boss now-it fits that shoe in many ways.

Oh,. I see the one star bandit has struck again. There, I bumped it up a couple to its respectable place. Temporary bandaid till the next. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks to whoever the star bandit is! You rock dude! (or dudette)...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rockpro....hoping my avatar will either look like me or my girlfriend when he's done cookin'...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X