Gotta love DHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love DHL

Well, I guess my holiday luck continues. First the jewelers lost my wifes x-mas gift and found it on monday, now I am being informed that DHL has no record of my new Laney ever being shipped even though I have the tracking numbers and all the information about it. When I called them this morning I was told that a lot of shippments were lost due to a winter storm in Ohio and it might be sitting on one of their docks somewhere. This has been the crappiest holiday in history.

BAH HUMBUG!

D.

Re: Gotta love DHL

Cool, literally.

That's really stupid man. But DHL is still an overall good company. I hope it all works out!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I know what you mean, man. One of the gifts to my girl was shipped out on the 16th and arrived at the DHL facility 25 miles away from me on the 21st. Needless to say it arrived, after a night of phonecalls, today.(28th) F@!#in ridiculous. I was going to send a nasty email to the company that I ordered from about using DHL but the DHL supervisor diffused me. He offered to drive it over to my house last night at 11:00pm. I was so impressed that he made the offer that I told him not to worry about it, I could wait untill today. Now that's customer service. Apparently the package was misplaced at the facility. I'm a very reasonable person and understand that shit happens sometimes. DHL owes this guy big time!

Comment

do the guy a favor and email DHL about how cool he was to you....he'll probably get something nice for it!

Comment

Working...
        X