FREE * Pickled Christmas turds in juice * FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE * Pickled Christmas turds in juice * FREE

Comparatively speaking Doug, I had a rather crappy Christmas too, but I chose to be alone this year given the circumstances of the feud. Glad yours got flushed out.. mine still bogged down.

Comment

Hey Doug, if you don't mind... I'll either wait a while to come over to get the Dime sticker or might just Paypal you some funds to mail it to me... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

dude, that had to suck. but i gotta admit it was funny. reminded me of the time a roommate i had got his car stuck in the poo puddle that formed in the backyard. man that part of the yard turned so nice and green that year. was a shame to cut it.

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          "shot rats"

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hey Doug, if you don't mind... I'll either wait a while to come over to get the Dime sticker or might just Paypal you some funds to mail it to me... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brian,
            I bet you are elbow deep in baby poop by now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...that's a good thing though. No problem on the decal, I'll hold one back til you get time.
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

You could have fixed that sh** for free.

Comment

Yeah, but watching two guys cover themselves in shit was probably entertainment in itself... you shoulda recorded it and put it on the net [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Oh yeah, coul;d just be a clogged sewer leading to the septic; that'll cause everything to back up, too. Women never learn, DON'T FLUSH TAMPONS!!!! "But it SAYS 'flushable' on the box." YEAH it does, but Kotex or Tampax ain't paying your plumbing bill. Same with paper towels, "It looks like a big piece of TP", but it's not designed to dissolve in water; big diff.

[/ QUOTE ]

lerx makes the call! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Bonus points for doing it from hundreds of miles away & without getting covered in feces. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Maybe those guys just like playing in that stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Christmas... Shitter's full!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] Oh Lord! This is a very entertaining thread. "Shot rats"!?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That gets my vote for "Term of the year"! Ahh, the holidays.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Doug. Hope things get better for ya! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                      X