X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutria

And why not?

Re: Nutria

Mean 'lil fukkers..... They can snap through a 1" branch.... and then they chase you through the swamp/woods..... I know this for a fact. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Evil Beaver!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Another perfect example of mankind introducing a non-native species to eliminate another non-native species. Nature kicked mankinds ass!
        "POOP"

Comment

My best friend is heavily into duck & goose hunting, & his dogs have gotten hurt pretty bad on a few occasions after tangling with nutria. One dog in particular just couldn't leave them alone. He almost bled out once from a cut artery in his paw before they could get him to the vet. Those teeth are like razor blades.

Comment

The Mrs. and I met in school in New Orleans, and one afternoon on a bridge over water in City Park, I said "awww, look at the otter swimming!"

It wasn't an otter.

You'd think that was a bad omen, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I came home stoned one night when I was about 19 and there was a nutria in my front yard. I didn't know about 'em and thought it was a giant mutant rat! It must've thought I was armed because it ran away, and I ran insideas fast as I could! Good thing my cat was an indoor cat!I thought they were brought here to feed alligators in gator farms though, and got loose, Germandeth. What species were they supposed to get rid of? Whatever it was I think I'd rather have them than nutrias.What's funny is, the State of Louisiana is trying to convince the Cajuns that them nutrias is good eatin', even putting out recipe books! Well, if you're HONGRY enough, I reckon anything's good...
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

They were brought to Louisiana by some idiot that started a Nutria farm for their fur believe it or not. I think the story goes there was a storm and they got out of there cages and bred like rabbits. Now to have my Nutria brand bar, its low carbs.

Comment

I have never heard of a nutria (a nutrium?) before. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wow. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hell yeah, I'd rather eat this oversized mutant gopher than to eat "sky prawns/shrimp", a.k.a. locusts. Damn, guinea pigs are a delicacy in some Asian country too, I hear! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw this post and said " Damn, Brad will post on this, those little bastards are all over down here"! Ha! Killed 5 or 6 of them 3 weeks ago on Pine Island Bayou with my son out on the 4 wheelers.Tough little bastards!..........
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Re: Nutria *DELETED*

Post deleted by TËKKŸ
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Wow, I just posted a picture of a nutria sort of as a joke, I had no idea that so many people would post here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"License to kill nutria by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill nutria at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior firepower and superior intelligence. And that's all she wrote."

<center></center>
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky,I live in the middle of rice farming,USA.Those little bastards sit on the irrigation levee's and just dare you to look at them. At night, you can use a Q Beam, kill a few ,and sell their pelts...........
                            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I went here:

http://www.nutria.com/site.php

Wow. I learned a little bit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They literally sound like little bastards. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X