Top 11 Worst Songs of 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 11 Worst Songs of 2004

This is pretty funny, actually- this guy's whole site is hilarious. Much of it, anyway.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=11worst

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Top 11 Worst Songs of 2004

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was hoping for a list of the crappy sreamo bands around these days (the used etc) and really bad rap songs
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Funny

Comment

I love maddox, I'm such a fan of his. Loads of his stuff is just pure amazing, he really doesn't like Bono does he? lol. That one was pretty good, he's done better, but that was very funny, read his entire site, it's classic.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I love maddox, I'm such a fan of his. Loads of his stuff is just pure amazing, he really doesn't like Bono does he? lol. That one was pretty good, he's done better, but that was very funny, read his entire site, it's classic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true- I seriously thought I would piss myself over his Dawn of the Dead review.

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=dawn_rules

Comment

Yah, dawn of the dead is classic, especially that picture with the 'f**ked* pointing to it, lol. This is great: http://maddox.xmission.com/teacher1.gif I think it's hidden, but made me chuckle, his paint skills are quite amazing, lol.

Comment

LOL, "soundtrack to a coma". Funny shite!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Finally,.....someone who see's U2 like I see them. The worst band I've ever heard. I'd like to see his reviews on their other albums, because they all suck as badly as this Vertigo album. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

That was funny but I think Vertigo is great.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

yeah maddox was actually startign to get boring....but this last update has redeemed him.

"Bono, pompous ass and lead singer of U2" HAHAHHAHA

exactly how I feel. He needs to shut up.

Comment

nice to see someone hates that band as much as I do. Bono has the voice that just makes you want to kick his ass (and I'm no violent when not playing hockey) always has always will. Someone should tally up every U2 song and add it to the list.
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Someone should tally up every U2 song and add it to the list

[/ QUOTE ]

Should tally up every U2 song and burn them. I can't reach the radio in my car fast enough to turn it off when I hear "The Edge" and Bonehead abusing musical notes.
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!! U2 Rocks!!!
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That page was stupid as hell. I like older U2. It seems that everyone has some sort of personal vendetta against Bono for speaking his mind. That man has done more good for more people in parts of the world that we choose to forget about than any 1000 Americans ever will.

Comment

Working...
                              X